DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DRAMA FREE!
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was watching the NFL highlights on ESPN and they were going over the Saints and Browns. In the highlight, one of the Browns middle linebackers hit the SH!T out of a receiver HELMET/HELMET, and NOTHING was said about a fine! I hope and pray that they are reviewing it or I havent seen something. :mad: Anyone else see this?

·
DRAMA FREE!
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just checked ESPN.com and all they said about that game is that Sedrick Hodge was on the injured list for a concussion.. dunno if that was him... but COME ON! Woodson's hit was in the chest right? :confused:

I checked and Hodge is a linebacker....

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Sometimes the NFL is full of shit. Did you see where Warren Sapp knocked the crap out a Green Bay lineman when the play was 35 yds away? That poor guy had be carried off on a stretcher. After the game the offensive coach went face to face with Sapp and words were exchanged. Sapp told him to put on a fuckin' jersey, I wonder if he'll get fined??

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
Gaber said:
Did you see where Warren Sapp knocked the crap out a Green Bay lineman when the play was 35 yds away? That poor guy had be carried off on a stretcher. After the game the offensive coach went face to face with Sapp and words were exchanged. Sapp told him to put on a fuckin' jersey, I wonder if he'll get fined??
I saw the replays on that. I thought it was funny as hell! I wish Sapp would knock his a** out!

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
Gaber said:
Sometimes the NFL is full of shit. Did you see where Warren Sapp knocked the crap out a Green Bay lineman when the play was 35 yds away? That poor guy had be carried off on a stretcher. After the game the offensive coach went face to face with Sapp and words were exchanged. Sapp told him to put on a fuckin' jersey, I wonder if he'll get fined??
I watched that this morning .... I bet he is going to be getting fined for that.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Yeah I watched that game yesterday....that was the head coach for the Packers that Sapp was saying that too.

·
The Decent Guy
8,081 Posts
Gaber said:

35???? try more like 15 yards away and the hit was legal. he blocked the guy cause that is what you do when you are trying to help your teammate get into the endzone. there was nothing wrong with that play.

now if sapp was really a bad guy he would have leveled favre on another interception, but instead choose to hit the reciever and favre ended up pushing the guy out of bounds. I am not a sapp fan nor do I care for the green bay packers but I hate how they are making a big deal out it. I will tell you if I was sapp in that same postion I would have done the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts