DFW Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's retarded idea was it to meet up at whatburger anyway... The parking lot is small and the cops aren't going to let that one happen again. I say we meet up at the parking lot across the street from wal mart where that dennys is over off 30 and broadway/beltline. Cops rarely come around that area and it will be close to the 'track'

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaji98Z said:
Why would nobody race my slow piece of junk?
I'll race you. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Cops rarely come around that area and it will be close to the 'track'
Doesnt that put it back in Garland?? And the track is closed on Sat. night isnt it?? Why dont you just meet over in towneast shopping center someplace.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bud4660 said:
Doesnt that put it back in Garland?? And the track is closed on Sat. night isnt it?? Why dont you just meet over in towneast shopping center someplace.
Garland cops never come over there, and its not that bad of a place. The track I am talking about is over by 30 ;)

Town east is to big, to many cops in the area its currently at.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTPhreak said:
id go to meet some people, but im just a slow 4 :(
:confused: what does being slow have anything to do with meeting people?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Much better place i agree, and fuck white swan i am sorry but my car didnt spin at all on the service road where i raced chris but when i went to white swan i was spinning horribly!! But ill be back next saturday looking for some more foxbodys to race!! :D OH WHITEBOY???.............

·
Foxbody King
26,167 Posts
i'll race you in my cobra dont be surprizedif you win it cuts out at at high rpm i suspect the computer, plus its heavey and we have the same mods, but this spring my coupe will be ready

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
U might beat me, :D come out to the meet on satuday!! This past saturday was like the whole damn garland/mesquite dfwstangs guys!! A few ls1's had to join but it was cool.... :rolleyes: !! If not oh well!!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Lets say 9:30-10:00, i get off work about 9:30 then have to go wash the stang since everyone likes to video tape the damn races :D and then ill be there about 10!! Sound cool to everyone??

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.