DFW Mustang Forums banner

newbie is my name!!!

3K views 56 replies 40 participants last post by  JuNioRopolous 
#1 ·
Hello! I am a newbie! A close friend who is a meber here got me to join, and informed me that i needed to post pics of the old lady before i did anything else. I think the phrase, "TIT OR GTFO" was used. Anyways, I am a soldier, in Iraq, and i love mustangs... I guess that is all one needs to know about me for now.... oh, im the 2nd guy from the left.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I know and i love it!

Welcome and hang on, you're in for a rough ride.
So i have heard... but i like it rough!

Welcome and thanks for sharing. And a big thank you for serving our country.
Thank you for thanking me for serving... It's my job and it pays the bills. I love my country, despite the flaws of my government, so i always felt obligated to serve.

#3 ·
Welcome and hang on, you're in for a rough ride.

#35 ·
x2

#11 ·
I have to admit, I only caught on because i recieved a little bit of info from a friend... And he said that exact same thing about the photoshopping... I'm actually a little excited to se how creative people can be!

#10 ·
Thank you for serving our country!

Oh yeah...... welcome to the site

#12 ·
i like this guy.....i dont know why but i do. Welcome and x2 on the mouth thing

#16 ·
So many seem to like the mouth pic... It makes me want to start a new thread challenging people to make their best possible photoshop art using it. Anyone think this is a good idea?

oh man i thought u were one the gurls :(
Sorry, If you close your eyes and imagine hard enough that might change! :)

#15 ·
have you paid our dues? :newbie:

#14 ·
Thanks for the post, welcome to the site, and Thank you for what you do for our Freedom.

#17 ·
Welcome to the site brother. Thanks for your service.... You've got a nice chicka to come home to!

#18 ·
Welcome aboard soldier. Nice first post, sit tight, hang on, and have fun. BTW, thanks for serving our country.

#26 ·
I am FTW! Thank you!

#30 ·
Ha Ha Ha, I'm sorry, how many times did your parents drop you when you were a baby?

#32 ·
Either you guys are way too kind, or I'm just on some sort of wierd roll... either way.... thanks. and i guess i should put more pics up.... so here you guys go... i know you'll like it... it was all i had to beat off to when my comp broke a few months ago!

Attachments

#33 ·
Damn Pat, its about time you show up! good to have you on the board. beware of the spelling / grammer cops!!! day bee bad dawg, herassin us n stuf

#34 ·
WERD YO! Ahh, my friend Will, thank you for introducing me to my new crack addiction.... I'm aiming for 100 posts before burger night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.