DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, Im new on the boards, thought Id drop a post and post a pic or two of my mustang, its a 85 gt, ttop car, power goodies, 5 speed, 306, best time to date is a [email protected], which was on my old motor with juice. My new motor is a 306, kieth black pistons, 544 comp cam, hi port heads, vic jr intake, 650 holly, balanced, and a ton of other stuff, hoping for 11s this spring

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys, since a hood latch mishap I had, I took the cobras off before I had the body work done, hehe, 5 lug convo and some baer's are coming up this spring, itll get up to speed, but slowing down is something else, lol, something else Im playing with, Im porting a set of e7's to drop my compression down a tad and may go with a p-1sc pro charger, juice refills get expensive after a while!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the words again guys, yeah, wfc 6, cant wait! this will be my first one! I hit a few braket races last season, fun ford weekend, couple others, Im a pretty good braket racer, atleast I think so, of the 4 I went to, 2,3,4,and 9th, Im going to run in the local sunoco big bucks braket challenge this spring/summer and get preped for wfc, should be alot of fun! Btw, posted a couple of the faster and cooler four eyes from Independence in the four eye post, later
Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.