DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi! Saw this when I was searching for a different website!



Have a great day!


Here is my 95 vert!
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Let me be the first to ask you for your pics and if you like it in the butt?


Welcome.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Silverback said:
any pics of you????

<--- resident asshole

haha....motherfucker...I beat you at your own "game" :eek:
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
Sweet vert.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
haha....motherfucker...I beat you at your own "game" :eek:
see that's your problem my brown skinned friend...

it's all a game to you. For me it's a lifestyle.

Don't hate the playa, hate the life he lives.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
AL P said:
Sweet vert.

watch out for Al P, he pretends like he doesn't want to get into your panties, but he really does.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Silverback said:
see that's your problem my brown skinned friend...

it's all a game to you. For me it's a lifestyle.

Don't hate the playa, hate the life he lives.

game...lifestyle...whatever...:rolleyes:



<<<----Wishes he was white and a playa.
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Denny said:
HA HA! AL P just wants to try your panties on!


LOL....ROTFLMAO...I wasn't talking about that....get your mind out of the gutter!!! ;)
 

·
Other half of bitter
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Denny said:
HA HA! AL P just wants to try your panties on!
i was wondering where all my panties were disappearing too at home???

oh and welcome
 

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
Andrew said:
Where in Nashville do you live? I used to live in Franklin... I went to Franklin high school, class of '94.
Don't worry about Andrew....there is no way in hell that Andrew could get into your panties, he's the resident nerd!! :eek:
 

·
Other half of bitter
Joined
·
7,141 Posts
Y2K_WS6_T/A said:
Don't worry about Andrew....there is no way in hell that Andrew could get into your panties, he's the resident nerd!! :eek:
hey give the guy a chance, don't go ruining his game so quickly! ;)
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top