DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
R.E.N.G.
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't really tried to find anything cause I had planned on working. But after working most of Christmas, I kinda feel like taking off. The question is does anybody have anything going on that is worth the time off? Have room for one more?

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
1RED94 said:
I'm sure a lot of people on here will show up to tear up your house! Just kidding; the majority of the board members are pretty civilized. Post up some directions for everybody.

AS long as you dont invite the projectile vomiter. Yeesh. Bet Mike is still cleaning his closet out.

·
Bitter Italian
6,081 Posts
1RED94 said:
I'm going to count on you. I'm going to break a rule, and cancel a New Year's Eve sure thing for, ahem, "two in the bush!"
This is not the two for one thing. This is a new chick, very very hot. This will be a tough kill, but I have an in. She models for a friend of mine. The guy owes me a favor, so I think we can make this work.:cool:

·
Boomhauer's evil twin
2,415 Posts
white02gt said:
This is not the two for one thing. This is a new chick, very very hot. This will be a tough kill, but I have an in. She models for a friend of mine. The guy owes me a favor, so I think we can make this work.:cool:
You posted up hot asians . You mean to tell me there's only going to be one.:( I'll tell you, right now, that I'm not "putting in work" on some supposed "respectable" chick. If I understand you right, "a tough kill" is some chick who thinks she's going to get a lot of play from me. If she's trully a decent girl, then fine, I'll be a decent guy; however, I see any game getting thown down, Matt the asshole is gonna be in rare form.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.