DFW Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Lol...r u serious? The only thing they are pretty damn good at doing is running the ball and eating up the clock keeping the ball out of the opposing teams hands. Their defense is average at best. The only thing they try for on defense is to eliminate the big plays so the clock will work to their advantage. I think using the word Great and Air Force in the same sentence is a stretch of imagination no matter how you spin it.

They need a lot of things...but what they dont need is a Sooner fan giving them props while trying to downplay the fact that his very own team isn't that good but just a little bit better then them. While your at it lets hear how Cinncy's, and Utah State's defense was....were they great? lol

All bs aside....I feel comfortable with my predictions. I am not butt hurt I just know a winner when I see one and Okie Lite is the only winner in Oklahoma this year.
In college big plays are what kills teams. One reason why UT is gonna struggly so much this year, because they have no big play ability. Mountain West dominated all of their bowl games last year minus the TCU/Boise St. game. Air Force in particuliar beat Houston which was considered a good team.

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
WOW, i just skipped over 95% of this thread.

After 5 games, if everybody stays healthy, my pick to win it all is Oregon. And i mention the injury thing because if Dixon doesn't get hurt in '06, they win it all that year.

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
I HIGHLY approve this thread!! 2000gt is a douche bag of the highest order. he isn't smart enough to argue with anyone, so he just threatens to kick their ass.

and OU is not playing like a top 10 team, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a top 10 team. that is why they play the season, to find out who belongs at the top.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
I HIGHLY approve this thread!! 2000gt is a douche bag of the highest order. he isn't smart enough to argue with anyone, so he just threatens to kick their ass.

and OU is not playing like a top 10 team, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a top 10 team. that is why they play the season, to find out who belongs at the top.
Yet you agree with me that OU is not playing like a top 10 team. :eek:p:

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
Yet you agree with me that OU is not playing like a top 10 team. :eek:p:
which.....does.....not.....constitute.......an.....argument.....

you are arguing with someone else....and your points are completely stupid and when you finally ran out of crap, you told him to meet you at some bowling alley (double whammy of white trash) and you would kick his ass.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
which.....does.....not.....constitute.......an.....argument.....

you are arguing with someone else....and your points are completely stupid and when you finally ran out of crap, you told him to meet you at some bowling alley (double whammy of white trash) and you would kick his ass.
How is bowling in a league is consider white trash? And also why talk shit to someone you don't know if you back it up? Never understood that.

·
Never settle always excel
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
WOW, i just skipped over 95% of this thread.

After 5 games, if everybody stays healthy, my pick to win it all is Oregon. And i mention the injury thing because if Dixon doesn't get hurt in '06, they win it all that year.
I am not sure I 100% agree with the Oregon idea but I am not willing to bet against them, never thought about that one figured they would fall off. I figured it would be OSU or Bama versus OU or TCU if they can survive their schedules, OSU and Bama have some tough opponents where as OU has a decent but easier schedule. TCU can bypass OU in my opinion if they win out but if OU, TCU and Boise go undefeated I think the BCS computers will favor OU due to the Big 12 schedule in general. As for Oregon they only have one ranked opponent on their schedule along with a weak USC , CAL and UCLA (once again my opinion). So if they struggle for a minute they could drop back in the BCS standings at years end. This is of course speculation but I am interested to what happens if we end up with 3 or 4 undefeated teams.

·
CEO of......
7,134 Posts
I am not sure I 100% agree with the Oregon idea but I am not willing to bet against them, never thought about that one figured they would fall off. I figured it would be OSU or Bama versus OU or TCU if they can survive their schedules, OSU and Bama have some tough opponents where as OU has a decent but easier schedule. TCU can bypass OU in my opinion if they win out but if OU, TCU and Boise go undefeated I think the BCS computers will favor OU due to the Big 12 schedule in general. As for Oregon they only have one ranked opponent on their schedule along with a weak USC , CAL and UCLA (once again my opinion). So if they struggle for a minute they could drop back in the BCS standings at years end. This is of course speculation but I am interested to what happens if we end up with 3 or 4 undefeated teams.

The reason i'm picking Oregon is i think they'll score at least 40 a game. They might give up 35, but i think they can out score anybody right now.

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
Alabama better get their defense in order or else they could definitley drop a game.

Ohio State has to beat Iowa, and Michigan still. I dont think they can pull it off. That is just my opinion...I have been wrong before.

Oklahoma State and Nebraska are the 2 best teams in the Big 12. As a matter of fact they are the only teams worth watching unless you are a homer. OU will lose, it is only a matter of time unless they figure something out real quick. With Stoops anything is possible though.

Oregon has a real good team this year. I dont see them losing. They definitely light up the scoreboard. I think their biggest challenge will be USC believe it or not.

TCU and Boise St get left out again...

·
Resident Misanthrope
9,690 Posts
Oklahoma State and Nebraska are the 2 best teams in the Big 12. As a matter of fact they are the only teams worth watching unless you are a homer. OU will lose, it is only a matter of time unless they figure something out real quick. With Stoops anything is possible though.
For once I gagree with you

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
How is bowling in a league is consider white trash? And also why talk shit to someone you don't know if you back it up? Never understood that.
The most likely reason that everyone talks shit to you here is because you take the bait every single time.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
The most likely reason everyone talks shit to you here is because you take the bait every single time.
Well people need to get a life if that is the case. Fucking losers come on here so they can talk shit is pretty pathetic.

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
Wow...what a weekend! SoCarolina beats Alabama....Michigan loses to Michigan St....and that LSU win over Florida was awesome. I think Auburn is tied up right now and Stanford is up 6 pts beating USC. Florida St. is beating Miami too!!

Boise St. put up style points as did TCU but Oregon will still be ahead of them. I wouldnt be surprised if somebody else leap frogs both Boise St. and TCU in the polls again.

101 - 120 of 121 Posts