DFW Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Kid get the fuck out of here. Like the adults talk.

you are calling me a kid and you use grammar such as......

"after a lost"
"like the adults"

the fuck kinda of grammar is that?

And dont change the subject. You said top 10 teams should kill their opposition, where exactly is that a pre-req?

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
you are calling me a kid and you use grammar such as......

"after a lost"
"like the adults"

the fuck kinda of grammar is that?

And dont change the subject. You said top 10 teams should kill their opposition, where exactly is that a pre-req?
Here I will type it slow for you. A top 10 team that play a team that is not ranked or not even in the top 50 should beat them by a big margin. Which OU hasn't yet. They are not playing like a top 10 team. So just like your queereyes they haven't beat anyone that is worth mentioning.

And really that is the way you are going to try to insult me is my grammar? Wow you are such a fucking tool.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Here I will type it slow for you. A top 10 team that play a team that is not ranked or not even in the top 50 should beat them by a big margin. Which OU hasn't yet. They are not playing like a top 10 team. So just like your queereyes they haven't beat anyone that is worth mentioning.

And really that is the way you are going to try to insult me is my grammar? Wow you are such a fucking tool.

"after a lost"
"like the adults"
"team that play a team"

LMFAO, keep typing, this is greatness.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
"after a lost"
"like the adults"
"team that play a team"

LMFAO, keep typing, this is greatness.
Talking about changing the subject. What's wrong kid can't come up with a answer to mine. You know what I am saying is true. I'm done with you kid. You're wasting my time.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Talking about changing the subject. What's wrong kid can't come up with a answer to mine. You know what I am saying is true. I'm done with you kid. You're wasting my time.
show me where you must kill the opposition to maintain top 10 status? That is the dumbest statement I have heard this week.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
show me where you must kill the opposition to maintain top 10 status? That is the dumbest statement I have heard this week.
Goddamn dude you are fucking retarded. Not once did I say that. I'm saying OU isn't playing like a top 10 team should. Fuck you must have been dropped on your head a lot.

A top 10 team should beat a shitty team by a big margin which OU hasn't done that except for one game against florida st. The other two games they won against shitty teams they barely won. And then struggled against a Texas team that is clearly not a top 25 team as of right now.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
I can break it down to 1st grade comprehension if you would like.
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

I knew it was coming, "Aw man, meet me here and ill beat your ass"

E-thug at it's finest. http://www.clutchfitness.com/forums/images/smilies/clutchsmilies1/*******.gif

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
I knew it was coming, "Aw man, meet me here and ill beat your ass"

E-thug at it's finest. http://www.clutchfitness.com/forums/images/smilies/clutchsmilies1/*******.gif
And I knew this post was coming chicken shit.

·
Fear the Stashe
3,227 Posts
haha this thread has turned out great.

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
Air Force is a worthy opponent. When they played OU, they had the #1 offense in the NCAA.
#1 Rushing Offense....not Total Offense and we are talking about the Air Force...geez.

Normally I would agree with Bcoop argument on this subject, but I don't in this case. They have faced no one worthy of putting them that high. Yes they beat Texas, but obviously Texas is not a very good football team. It isn't a marque win in my opinion. It isn't just that they haven't beat anyone of significance, but the fact they are BARELY winning.
Exactly my point. Thank You!!

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Damn, I must've missed a hell of a comeback in that Oregon/Stanford game. Stanford was spanking Oregon when I turned it off. I don't know why people hate on Air Force, they're pretty damned good. Great defense and a good run game. Just imagine if they could pass the ball?

·
Fear the Stashe
3,227 Posts
:wtf:

·
Fear the Stashe
3,227 Posts

·
Retired Gun
5,159 Posts
I don't know why people hate on Air Force, they're pretty damned good. Great defense and a good run game. Just imagine if they could pass the ball?
Lol...r u serious? The only thing they are pretty damn good at doing is running the ball and eating up the clock keeping the ball out of the opposing teams hands. Their defense is average at best. The only thing they try for on defense is to eliminate the big plays so the clock will work to their advantage. I think using the word Great and Air Force in the same sentence is a stretch of imagination no matter how you spin it.

Exactly. They need a better defense, though, too.
They need a lot of things...but what they dont need is a Sooner fan giving them props while trying to downplay the fact that his very own team isn't that good but just a little bit better then them. While your at it lets hear how Cinncy's, and Utah State's defense was....were they great? lol

All bs aside....I feel comfortable with my predictions. I am not butt hurt I just know a winner when I see one and Okie Lite is the only winner in Oklahoma this year.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts