DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford jolts the performance world with a shot of Adrenalin - the Ford Sport Trac Adrenalin teaser is the world's first high-performance sport-utility truck (SUT).

Adrenalin showcases Ford's plans to produce in 2007 the first sport truck offering the combination of uncompromised utility, four-passenger capability and true performance. Along with the Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 - which will go on sale in 2006 - Adrenalin will continue SVT's product momentum that has been growing since the introduction of the acclaimed Ford GT super car in 2004.

Full Article

·
Registered
495 Posts
i like it accept the black, but i would probably just get a regular Sport Trac

·
The Janitor
16,424 Posts
Dont tell me thats the official name of the new friggin Cobra.

FORD SHELBY COBRA MUSTANG GT500 TYPE-R S-TYPE SPEC V SE-R.

*giant rolleyes*

·
Registered
495 Posts
SVTbasher said:
You "accept" the black :confused:
oh my you got me ,,, silly me ... i like it except the black
:p :p :p

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
Interesting. No offense, but I never really liked the Lightning anyway. I'm just not impressed with pick-up trucks.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
When we bought the Lightning we were actually shopping for a Sport Trac. We liked everything about it until we drove it. The thing wouldn't get out of its own way. So I talked her into the Lightning :D She loves everything about the L except that it only is two door. This will be perfect for us! The wife is already asking when she can get one.

I don't like the red though.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Just sent in the last payment on the wife's puny V6 Mustang - We were planning on getting a Tahoe/Yukon next year when they redesign them. Forget that.

There will be a new Adrenalin sitting in my driveway!!!

Like he said above - we were considering a Sport Trac a few years ago, but they're too friggin' wimpy. I always told her I'd consider one if they gave it a 4.6 - I never dreamed that they'd give it a 4.6 with some balls...

Oh - here's a few more pics...

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts