DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Bo, I'm 18, and live in College Station, TX (boring). I own a 2000 V6 (dailey) and a 1993 Ex-DPS LX (weekend toy). Been reading the site for about 4 months and figured I'd post a little (yay Punk Ass Newbie!)

Second, good job on the site. Tons of useful information for fixing cars and tons of stuff to keep us entertained until we can do cruising again.

My Black 93' is my baby. Tons of modifications that were done by my dad, my brother, and myself over the years. Best run to date is 11.891 (HRP 1/4) and 7.754 (Lonestar Raceway Park 1/8). Its street legal minus the exhaust bits (whats new) and weighs 2856 LBS with me (165 lbs) as driver. Currently N/A but near future plans call for a supercharger w/ goodies to help.

Will try and get some photos of the cars up soon. Hope to see you guys around sometime and enjoy talking to those of you whom Pm'd me.

·
Banned
41 Posts
"Can we build it? Yes we can!" Welcome aboard. I go by 94StangFiveO on here but I got temporarily banned from that name.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Dang everyone is being too nice to the newbs lately. :confused:
What gives?
Dont tell me that DFWStangs grew a heart :rolleyes: :D

Bitches!

Ah wtf, welcome newb. :cool:

·
Banned
41 Posts
PooterWS6 said:
Dang everyone is being too nice to the newbs lately. :confused:
What gives?
Dont tell me that DFWStangs grew a heart :rolleyes: :D

Bitches!

Ah wtf, welcome newb. :cool:
no we just get banned for being assholes

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
newguy said:
no we just get banned for being assholes
Thats what its all about though :D

Punk ass newbies gotta get "jumped in" :cool:

·
Goblin King of Fort Worth
3,235 Posts
This thread is useless without naked pictures of your girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm guessing you don't go to A&M huh?

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Fordblue625 said:
This thread is useless without naked pictures of your girlfriend. :rolleyes: I'm guessing you don't go to A&M huh?
If I was 18 in College Station, I'd think it was boring too. I'm soo ready to go back.

·
The Mexican
2,906 Posts
Fordblue625 said:
i already welcomed you but listed to what he said

1 - 20 of 28 Posts