DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got the new MM&FF and it has the Dallas Fun Ford in it. There are alot of people off of DFWstangs in here. I saw Nicolle's car, Chris Carlstrom's car, Wes Rogers, momostallion's, etc. It also has the rest of the Ladie's Snap Shots.;)

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
92lxstang said:
I just got the new MM&FF and it has the Dallas Fun Ford in it. There are alot of people off of DFWstangs in here. I saw Nicole's car, Chris Carlstrom's car, Wes Rogers, momostallion's, etc. It also has the rest of the Ladie's Snap Shots.;)
does it have a pictue of Andy Werl?

·
hired gun
6,113 Posts
The featured red 93 Cobra is Carlstroms old car that he sold a couple years ago. He painted it then took it apart and sold it.

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GRAN86 said:
The featured red 93 Cobra is Carlstroms old car that he sold a couple years ago. He painted it then took it apart and sold it.
I love that way that car looks. He should have never sold it. Granted yes his new car is badass, but a clean ass 93 Cobra with custom flames is awesome.

·
Party at the moon tower
1,788 Posts
on page 147 the 99 cobra is my cousins unfortanatly I was sent to the truck to get some tools cause we were working on his nitrous system otherwise I would have been in the picture kinda pissed me off but he was stoked none the less

·
Merry HoHo
32,791 Posts
Re: Re: Re: New MM&FF

92lxstang said:
Nope, didn't see him.
sorry, they spelt it allen werl. LMAO that is Andrew. how they got allen fron Andrew, i will never know.

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
92lxstang said:
I just got the new MM&FF and it has the Dallas Fun Ford in it. There are alot of people off of DFWstangs in here. I saw Nicolle's car, Chris Carlstrom's car, Wes Rogers, momostallion's, etc. It also has the rest of the Ladie's Snap Shots.;)

Ok........................does any one know where we can get custom hats made in LARGE sizes?

·
dead
14,611 Posts
thank you 92lxstang. this issue is by far my fav. i picked up 4 or 5 copies yesterday. im on 146 in line and have a little section on 148. its my sig. congrats to all, i met a lot of other co-true street participants. see ya'll in houston!

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
momo stallion said:
thank you 92lxstang. this issue is by far my fav. i picked up 4 or 5 copies yesterday. im on 146 in line and have a little section on 148. its my sig. congrats to all, i met a lot of other co-true street participants. see ya'll in houston!
Are ya gonna bring a bit bigger gun this time to true street?
Maybe some gass?
I'm prolly in the high 12s in da 1/4 now but that ain't gonna cut it!

I knew I shoulda entered TS at ennis! :mad: :mad:

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
Mach1Marauder said:
Ok........................does any one know where we can get custom hats made in LARGE sizes?
hahaha! I don't need one. Although that WAS one helluva sweet plug for me, my car, AND GC2! I was pretty shocked to get in the event coverage - especially w/the limited space. :cool:

I really love the cover this month too. Very eye catching color scheme. Congrats to those who got mentions & features! And ladies, congrats to any of you who made it in this month! :)

·
dead
14,611 Posts
Mach1Marauder said:
Are ya gonna bring a bit bigger gun this time to true street?
Maybe some gass?
I'm prolly in the high 12s in da 1/4 now but that ain't gonna cut it!
i will probably be trailering my 89 there, i need to save up for a tremmec and et streets for it first, and ill try to tackle the low 12s on motor.

sandbag and take the 13s...

·
dead
14,611 Posts
Girls can too said:
hahaha! I don't need one. Although that WAS one helluva sweet plug for me, my car, AND GC2! I was pretty shocked to get in the event coverage - especially w/the limited space. :cool:

I really love the cover this month too. Very eye catching color scheme. Congrats to those who got mentions & features! And ladies, congrats to any of you who made it in this month! :)
btw, nice car nicole! rather, bad ass car!

·
Chick with a Dick
12,383 Posts
momo stallion said:
btw, nice car nicole! rather, bad ass car!
Hey THANKS!! Yours isn't too shabby either. ;) Hope to see you out at another event! You goin' to the 40th? I'm driving mine. I hope to meet up w/the cruise "Mustangs across America". Either way, thanks again! Nic

·
dead
14,611 Posts
Girls can too said:
Hey THANKS!! Yours isn't too shabby either. ;) Hope to see you out at another event! You goin' to the 40th? I'm driving mine. I hope to meet up w/the cruise "Mustangs across America". Either way, thanks again! Nic
i havent heard of it or where its at, any info?
ill drive the 02, the 89 just isnt street material.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts