DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
personally I think its a big plastic piece of crap that will never hold up. what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,373 Posts
When I saw the commercial I literaly busted out laughing when I saw the big ass H on the front grill L M G D A O!!

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
18,683 Posts
I'll say it's a piece of shit. Looks like an Element/truck hybrid.

·
Turn Your Swag On!
1,707 Posts
Aren't the numbers and specs for the Ridgeline way below all the other trucks available? Looks more like that thing it trying to compete with a riding lawn mower with a trailor.

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,822 Posts
they obviously don't have REAL truck buyers in mind if you look at the bed. It rises at the front where you can't reach over and stick anything right behind the cab.......

Probably targeted at Honda buyers who want more utility. Let em have it and the terrible resale......

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
Looks like an Avalanche without the plastic shit. Ugly as hell but probably more reliable and fuel efficiant that 99% of the US built trucks.

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
Buick355 said:
Looks like an Avalanche without the plastic shit. Ugly as hell but probably more reliable and fuel efficiant that 99% of the US built trucks.
im pretty sure nobody on this board gives a damn about fuel efficiency (even with record prices). And as far as reliability, i strongly doubt it will compete with domestic brands.

·
duh...duh....duh
9,543 Posts
If it were a 15-20K vehicle, I'd say it has potential. However, it is likely a 30-40K vehicle and there is no way in hell I'd pay that. For 15-20K, some aftermarket stuff could be worked to make it look better.

Take care,

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
STEEDA 05 said:
im pretty sure nobody on this board gives a damn about fuel efficiency (even with record prices). And as far as reliability, i strongly doubt it will compete with domestic brands.
Try reading some consumer reports regarding quality and then tell me how Honda's reliability compares to the domestics. And as far as fuel economy I'm sure a lot of people care about that when they have to pump $40plus in their tank. Don't get me wrong....I'd never buy that fugly thing but Honda makes some quality vehicles.

·
Taliban can SUCK IT!
3,145 Posts
it looks like complete crap, i dont know about its spects but just from the commercials ive seen it doesnt look like it can hold up to the real trucks even the other import trucks, as far as towing and hauling and that flip up bead is laughable and so is the styling its a total peice of over priced shit. just my .02

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Its not a truck built for a rancher or farmer. This is a truck built for the everyday normal person that needs to haul some furniture or boxes once in a while. If you look at it that way, they arent trying to target the working truck man, just the wannabes.

In which case......I think they will be successfull.

·
Insane In The Membrane
5,575 Posts
STEEDA 05 said:
I'm sure Honda was marketing to just the DFWStangs Board. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts