DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! Im a 30 year old gearhead from Houston TX. I have a 02 Mustang GT thats had a 5.4 DOHC engine out of an 04 lincoln Navigator put in it with a Vortech supercharger. I heard of the site on Need2Speed and have liked browsing around, so I thought Id introduce myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blkbullitt said:
i cant say much on the wing ...but nice ass car man
I get that allot, however it does look better in person. The "graphics" is actually a paint job by Anderson Brothers. It just recently won best in class at a car show in Ft. Worth. The engine has aftermarket cams, pistons, and rods. 100 shot Nitrous Oxide System. It has a t-56 in it with 3:73 gears. A 36 spline rear axle. Revolutions Chip. Bassani Shortie Headers, Bassani X pipe, Electronic cut outs, Spin tech side exhaust. Lots of other bells and whistles.

·
Marcus Aurelius
4,249 Posts
tribalstang said:
I get that allot, however it does look better in person. The "graphics" is actually a paint job by Anderson Brothers. It just recently won best in class at a car show in Ft. Worth. The engine has aftermarket cams, pistons, and rods. 100 shot Nitrous Oxide System. It has a t-56 in it with 3:73 gears. A 36 spline rear axle. Revolutions Chip. Bassani Shortie Headers, Bassani X pipe, Electronic cut outs, Spin tech side exhaust. Lots of other bells and whistles.
Nice car...don't care for the wing or taillights though. '01 Cobra taillights and either a '03 Cobra or Saleen 281 wing and it'd be perfect.

edit-- Ditch the billet grille and drop it too...

Any dyno numbers on it yet?

·
Banned
30,955 Posts
If that car didn't have that motor, I'm afraid I'd really have to go to town on you. Stop squashing your cars potential to be really cool with all that crap tacked onto it.

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
talisman said:
If that car didn't have that motor, I'm afraid I'd really have to go to town on you. Stop squashing your cars potential to be really cool with all that crap tacked onto it.
opinions are like assholes...

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, to each their own, but I don't care for the looks of the car, but damn, that powerplant is giving me an erection :eek:

It's nice to see someone actually mod a new Mustang beyond your average little bolt ons.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
tribalstang said:

Jesus, 5.4 litres, 4 aftermarket cams, blower, nitrous, 6 gears, damn, that must be a blast to drive. Sell it to me :D

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
3,232 Posts
"Lose the rice,
and it'll be nice..."

welcome to the site...
mardyn

1 - 20 of 105 Posts