DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
465rwhp corrected and 476rwhp uncorrected, capped up through the cats. Bought some dyno time to tune it without the cut-out. Learned that I'll need a bigger turbo to break the 500rwhp barrier. :(
nice numbers!:eek: what turbo do you think you will need?

·
Banned
31,053 Posts
why are you running such a small turbo? don't you have some mack daddy cylinder heads and a built shortblock?

a T63 is a good high-pressure turbo... good for 500+ with stock heads.

quit fuckin' around... throw a T76 on that bitch. look at the numbers Todd got with unported E7's on a junk shortblock!

Forrest

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
NickSVT03 said:
So those numbers are not SAE?
465 is...
Forrest said:
quit fuckin' around...
Yea, I know. Soon, very soon. I keep asking myself what good is 550rwhp if I only get a couple of runs before it splits the block in half?
Lane said:
Oh great. Maybe now you'll run faster than 7.9 hahahahahaha
I bet not but we'll see tonight....

·
World Record Holder!
11,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AnotherRedHead said:
I would get a 74 or something.....whatever the cheapest one is of the biggest size. If thats what your going for, cheap price....i think you can get a 72 or 74 for like 1095 or something
Price really isn't that important. What is, is a very streetable combination. I like having the boost early and the car is fun to drive but I'm willing to give up having boost at 1700rpm if I can get more top end out of it. But, I don't want a turbo that won't spool till 3500rpm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.