DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess the local wildlife likes our backyard.
theres a skunk that comes to but i'm not brave enough to take a pic of it yet :)
 

·
HERE WE GO STEELERS
Joined
·
18,683 Posts
how would you feel if someone loaded up a bb gun and "had a ball" at your expense... hurting animals isn't cool at all... especially just for shits and giggles...
 

·
dead
Joined
·
14,611 Posts
Kayasuma said:
how would you feel if someone loaded up a bb gun and "had a ball" at your expense... hurting animals isn't cool at all... especially just for shits and giggles...

yea, i have many regrets about my younger days.. i shoulda never bought that scope.
 

·
woof!
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
Kayasuma said:
how would you feel if someone loaded up a bb gun and "had a ball" at your expense... hurting animals isn't cool at all... especially just for shits and giggles...
shit it's only a joke i didnt want anybody to get booty hurt :rolleyes:

oh and BTW have you seen the video of the lion attacking the man (posted a week ago )? dont tell me you would let the lion kill you just because you dont hurt animals :rolleyes:
 

·
Dirty Mexican
Joined
·
1,110 Posts
He may be a member of PETA...........
 

·
Strong to Quite Strong
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Stroked_Pony said:
shit it's only a joke i didnt want anybody to get booty hurt :rolleyes:

oh and BTW have you seen the video of the loin attacking the man (posted a week ago )? dont tell me you would let the lion kill you just because you dont hurt animals :rolleyes:
The fucking lion wouldn't have attacked if it weren't for the idiots shooting at him! :rolleyes:
 

·
600 plus a few
Joined
·
7,278 Posts
i didnt see the video, but youre not talking about the one where the guy climbed in the cage with the lion and walked up to it to see how far he could get before getting torn apart are you? if so, he was just asking for shit
 

·
woof!
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
bug1124 said:
The fucking lion wouldn't have attacked if it weren't for the idiots shooting at him! :rolleyes:
ok let me put it to you this way then if you were walking around the streets and a pack of dogs came towards you trying to bite you would you 1. try to pet the dogs and be nice? or 2. run and find a way to kill those s.o.b's for wanting to kill you?
 

·
Strong to Quite Strong
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Stroked_Pony said:
ok let me put it to you this way then if you were walking around the streets and a pack of dogs came towards you trying to bite you would you 1. try to pet the dogs and be nice? or 2. run and find a way to kill those s.o.b's for wanting to kill you?
WTF does a bunch dogs on the street trying to attack you have to do with some teenager with a bb gun shooting a opossum for fun? And if some dogs were trying to attack me I would do what is necessary to protect my self...and that does not include coming back later to 'pay them back' for attacking me. They are animals and attack when they feel endangered.

BTW the lion video I was refering to was the one with the hunters trying to kill a lion. They shot him and he attacked them back. They got what they deserved.
 

·
woof!
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
this what im trying to say animals dont give a shit about you they will attack you either way and im not comparing teenagers w/bb guns to animal attacking :rolleyes: i just saw someone reply to my comment about not hurting animals and thats where i started :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
Stroked_Pony said:
shit it's only a joke i didnt want anybody to get booty hurt :rolleyes:

oh and BTW have you seen the video of the loin attacking the man (posted a week ago )? dont tell me you would let the lion kill you just because you dont hurt animals :rolleyes:
Was it a pork "loin" or a tender"loin" ? lol :D :D :D
" Ain't NO WAY you coulda come from my loins!!!"- Buford T Justice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,983 Posts
Kayasuma said:
how would you feel if someone loaded up a bb gun and "had a ball" at your expense... hurting animals isn't cool at all... especially just for shits and giggles...
was this before or after i went tearing up there trash ... killing there kittens... spreading rabbies????
shut up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
Stroked_Pony said:
lmao thanks mr. spell checker:D
I just couldn't pass it up. Besides the fact that this thing was getting a little heated and I'm sure we all needed a good laugh. :D
 

·
woof!
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
CLEDUS said:
I just couldn't pass it up. Besides the fact that this thing was getting a little heated and I'm sure we all needed a good laugh. :D
i know what you mean it was pretty funny though

98gtmustang sorry to highjack your thread it's just that im trying to get this point through to people that dont understand about animals like that one you posted
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top