DFW Mustang Forums banner

661 - 676 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
lowthreeohz said:
hey sorry to hear, but your friend is a dumbfuck for riding without a lid.

plain and simple.

yea, true, and it sucks he had to learn the hard way. I just really feel for his wife, 1 mos old and 2 year old.

·
Moved to dfw mustangs.net
20,572 Posts
runninhorn said:
yea, true, and it sucks he had to learn the hard way. I just really feel for his wife, 1 mos old and 2 year old.
More than sad, and suck indeed it does.

I dunno the families situation.. but if it gets terrible... shoot me a pm and i'll try and help out. Which ICU is he in?

·
#1 Howard Stern fan
4,842 Posts
Makes you think, I have been guilty of riding around my neighborhood a time or two after working on my bike without my helmet but that shit can happen anywhere, sorry about your freind though hope he pulls through with little damamge.

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
I never, ever get on my husband's bike without my gear on... period. I hope your friends pulls through. Have they said whether or not he will have permanent brain damage? i.e. memory, etc.?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Who makes Custom Leathers - cheap?

Do you know of anyone that makes custom leathers for a reasonable price?
I can't find any "off the rack leathers that fit my old fat man body :-(
I figure I'll sell my Komodo Meso leathers & order a custom set.
The best price I've found is from Syed but they are still a grand and a 4-6 week wait.
Do you know of any other leather makers that don't cost so much?
I talked to Komodo & they want over $2000 for their custom leathers - that's just too much !

TIA

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
bondage?

that's sick.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
1 Bike down and 1 Running Mansfield 2/24/2007

Don't know if anybody else saw this or heard about it. I was riding down 287 South through Mansfield yesterday about 6pm and a sport bike with passenger shoots by me on 287 North with a Mansfield cop behind them.

I get up by 287/Broad and there is a blue sportbike down with both the rider and a passenger, and like 4 cop cars. The cops were already helping them so I kept going.

I pulled off in Midlothian and got stopped since I "fit the description" and had a nice chat with an Ellis County Deputy.

Did anybody hear about this, I was curious how the rider/passenger were doing and if they caught the guy that ran.

·
still here
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #673
OC said:
Don't know if anybody else saw this or heard about it. I was riding down 287 South through Mansfield yesterday about 6pm and a sport bike with passenger shoots by me on 287 North with a Mansfield cop behind them.

I get up by 287/Broad and there is a blue sportbike down with both the rider and a passenger, and like 4 cop cars. The cops were already helping them so I kept going.

I pulled off in Midlothian and got stopped since I "fit the description" and had a nice chat with an Ellis County Deputy.

Did anybody hear about this, I was curious how the rider/passenger were doing and if they caught the guy that ran.

I was out riding with a buddy, and both of us were 2-up, but not dumb enough to do that. :D

·
600 plus a few
7,278 Posts
whoever the fuck runs with a passenger needs to die, as long as the passenger walks away just fine. what kind of inconsiderate asshole would run with someone (most likely a girl) on the back of their bike?

661 - 676 of 676 Posts