DFW Mustang Forums banner

621 - 640 of 676 Posts

·
老师
12,120 Posts
that bike doesnt LOOK like 4500 dollars. i thought you dont get money out of bike mods when you sell it? at least not everything you paid... and he's retarded if he spent 3 grand on a head for that thing.

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
Haha Mike. You aint gonna let "old" sneak up on ya. ;)

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
Fox466 said:
Hell no Wayne! I'm fighting that beast every 'creakier by the day' step... :D
It aint the same anymore bro. I took up mountain biking this last year and I cannot beleave how many times I'm following the kids thinking to myself at the top of the next hill, "Oh, Hell no!" :p

·
PAN
20,154 Posts
BlackSnake1996 said:
It aint the same anymore bro. I took up mountain biking this last year and I cannot beleave how many times I'm following the kids thinking to myself at the next hill, "Oh, Hell no!" :p
Lmao! Just picked up my mountain bike from the bike shop yesterday. Now it's time to do just that with my boys.

Luckily they're only 5 and 10 though... ;)

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
Fox466 said:
Lmao! Just picked up my mountain bike from the bike shop yesterday. Now it's time to do just that with my boys.

Luckily they're only 5 and 10 though... ;)
Gloves and helmet. Getem. Or a hockey goalie suit. :D

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
Oh yeah! And a donut to sit on when your done riding.

·
PAN
20,154 Posts
Adjusting valves

I figure I need to get this taken care of and am curious as to how entailed adjusting the valves on a CRF230F oldman bike is?

What is the lash setting? Any tips or shortcuts?

·
老师
12,120 Posts
BlackSnake1996 said:
Oh yeah! And a donut to sit on when your done riding.
if you're sitting on the seat long enough to get ass-sore then you're sitting down WAY too much of the time, lol.

·
Slingin rock on da corner
3,451 Posts
I hope he pulls through ok, he's in my prayers

·
American Badass
4,474 Posts
Wow that is horrible, my thoughts are with him and his family.

·
still here
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #633
inspection sticker placement

question for you guys that have a rear fender eliminator; where do you put your inspection sticker?
I just put a FE on my bike and don't want that extra inspection sticker plate hanging down below the license plate, but also don't want to be hassled by any LEO's for not having it visible. Was thinking about put it on the swingarm, but don't know. Was also told that other inspection places might not pass it if the sticker's not kept visible from behind.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
I don't give any extra excuses to get pulled over. Mine is on a frame below my license plate.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
I agree...$2700 tops. LMAO at $3100 in the head. It doesnt appear to be an RPM Ice Cube on there...You can send your head to Ron Hamp, who does the best porting on these bikes and have him port your head and install larger valves for ~$1000. This guy is trying to get over on you.

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
<---- Shakes head

I don't even feel comfortable riding around an empty parking lot without my helmet on :(

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I have a plate that mounts to the Exhaust Bolt and places it in plain sight above the Exhaust, I got it from Longhorn Harley.

·
Painting Your House
10,734 Posts
Neiladin said:
if you're sitting on the seat long enough to get ass-sore then you're sitting down WAY too much of the time, lol.
I know, I know. But I'm old, and I get tired. :eek: :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Buick355 said:
That's pretty sweet but I think I'd rather have the 450 version. I wish they would offer all those features on the regular WR250F
i didnt think there was a wr450x, is the 450 fuel injected?

621 - 640 of 676 Posts