DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 676 Posts

·
still here
5,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks kinda cool. should be a bad ass bike. why is everyone getting so weird with the exhaust?

only producing 500 all-black rr's for '08.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
im not a big fan of it...looks alot like a 1098 from the front. and that tank looks like it came off an old gsxr! gigantic!

·
600 plus a few
7,278 Posts
Neiladin said:
what's wrong with that...more ride time between fill-ups :D
and more top heavy.

im so glad they ditched the undertail. now all thats left is the R1 and ZX6R

·
600 plus a few
7,278 Posts
Txstang1 said:
Uh ya, I cant remember if thats to the tire or not though.:eek:
most likely not.

EDIT: just noticed the signals on the mirrors. damn i hate that suzuki shit

·
老师
12,120 Posts
BottleRocket said:
and more top heavy.
i didnt even think about that :(

i think the lights in the mirrors is a conspiracy to keep street-riders from taking the mirrors and or turn signals off.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
NayNay said:
thats dope as hell, and i dont even like hondas
It looks better in those pics. On the website I thought it looked like complete dog shit. I guess I should see it in person before I make a judgement.

I can't believe I think this, but Kawi has the best looking jap liter for 08 :eek:

·
Say What?
2,007 Posts
fuckin sexy ass black cbr..DAMN! :eek:

·
Registered
924 Posts
the first time i saw the 08 CBR1000rr I thought it looked like hammered dog shit.. The all black one is the only one that is starting to grow on me a little. I cant say its one of the bikes that i'm waiting to see show up at our dealership. the zx10 on the other hand looks pretty dope. I'm more excited about yamaha going back to Raven black instead of that gunmetal crap.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Eh. Its alright looking.

Hopefully it makes better power than the previous versions.

And the "weird" exhaust is supposed to resemble "gp" exhaust..... I thought you worked at a dealership?

·
Say What?
2,007 Posts
Great2bblown said:
And the "weird" exhaust is supposed to resemble "gp" exhaust..... I thought you worked at a dealership?
hah...

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
introducing the all new 2008 Honda R1!!! That thing looks like something Yamaha has already produced. Don't get me wrong (i love hondas, started on a honda), but it really looks like a knock off IMHO. With that said, I would still roll it! I am really diggin the black one!

·
Premium Member
2,783 Posts
the funky exhaust pipes all the manufactures are going to is due to emissions, some have converters already.

LOL at 170 hp.

It's a honda, it's power is overrated and it will be overweight compared to the rest in it's class.

Oh, and at daytona after bragging about power it will get it's ass handed to it by the suzukis. :)

1 - 20 of 676 Posts