DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Denton last night and was able to break in to the 7's on some old Nittos in my auto vert. This so far was the best run since I had HPP put on my heads and cams. Here are the numbers....
I1...1.790
I2...5.064
E.T. [email protected] 89.723
After that run my bottle was getting low so the runs were not as good. Thought I would share my times...was there anyone else out there from here.

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
nice times man, did you get any times NA? that is very fast for a heavy auto vert. congrats. :)

marcus

·
Registered
803 Posts
i was out there. I was driving a white coupe, w/ ponies. My best time was a 8.6 @89 MPH. Yeah i know, i was on street tires.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks marcus, I ran a 8.9 N/A but I think it has more in it. When I made my pass on motor my tires were at 18 lbs for another bottle pass but the guy at the starting line had noticed my car from my 7.8 pass in which I did not have a helmet on so he made me run with out the bottle....How is the motor feel, any plans for a power adder.... Garrison89 I think I saw you run, if its the coupe I'm thinking of thats a clean coupe.....

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
jhammer, my numbers are in my sig with the HP tune but i'm gettin Dmann to tune my car at speedworks cuz the car is still running rich at idle and part throttle. i'm puttin on a 1/2" intake spacer that i got for very cheap so maybe that will help. plus it will have more miles on it. i haven't switched to synthetic oil yet either. i think the numbers from Dmann might be slightly better but we'll see on wednesday. i plan to add turbo boost in about 1-1.5 years. i think you can got a little more ET in it NA and those nitrous times are sweet. congrats again man.

marcus

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
I was out there... first one ot make a pass down the strip... just happened to be my only pass too... hehe Were u in a red vert wiht black top?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts