DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some black Ponies PS'd onto this car...or any other rims ya'll think might look good. Thanks

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
cobras?

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
regular ponys

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
photochopped them black

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badass! I'm getting some black Ponies in a few weeks and wanted to see what it would look like.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Evil 93Coupe said:
You have my old GT!! :D
:D It's just gonna end up passing around everyone on the board! If I don't swap a 5-speed into it after Christmas, someone else will get to buy it. :)

G

·
Why would you want black wheels?? Isn't that what all the ricers do?? I like the ten holes that you have on there. I am sorry but that is just my opinion on having black wheels. I am not trying to start anything i just was letting you know that the wheels you have on there now look great!!

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't have the wheels that are on there now. I swapped my 93 for this car and we kept our respective wheels.

Also, the 96 Grand Sport Vettes had black wheels. The TTs you can get on new GTs and Bullitts are a dark gray, as are Z06 rims. Grand Nationals had dark rims. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn, those Bullitts do look good! Now, can anyone PS some OZ Monte Carlos or something similar to those on there?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts