DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Band wagon jumper
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dating this girl for a couple of months now, and have no clue on what to buy her for Christmas. I was wandering if any of you guys and girls could give me any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Philip

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
bigcountry_5 said:
I have been dating this girl for a couple of months now, and have no clue on what to buy her for Christmas. I was wandering if any of you guys and girls could give me any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Philip
Philip the PiMp! why didnt you ever bring her by when i dropped by teds?

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
bigcountry_5 said:
You haven't even been around in a few months punk.
well lemme put it to ya this way...a certain someone i brought along i dont like to associate with no more and she is there all the time

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
heh whoops!:eek:

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
you talking bout buying a gift for melissa?

· Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
nah i never told he bout the gift thing, but i just found out yall were dating while she was online

· Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
For only dating a couple months? Hmmm....Maybe a pair of silver or gold hoop earings (whichever she wears more). Or a nice bracelet in the same. Also a Fossil or Guess watch. Why?

All of it is jewelry but none of it symbolizes the same things a "ring" would. Yet each could be worn daily to remind her of YOU. :D I've received all three from Duff and have charished everything - even knowing they weren't too expensive, it was the idea of him picking them out on his own....carefully and with the thought of me keeping them long term. Pretty cool i.m.o.

I love the bracelet I got from Duff last year. I haven't removed it once since last Christmas and am thankful of him every day when I see it. :cool: Good luck. :) Nic

· Registered
1,488 Posts
Girls can too said:
For only dating a couple months? Hmmm....Maybe a pair of silver or gold hoop earings (whichever she wears more). Or a nice bracelet in the same. Also a Fossil or Guess watch. Why?

All of it is jewelry but none of it symbolizes the same things a "ring" would. Yet each could be worn daily to remind her of YOU. :D I've received all three from Duff and have charished everything - even knowing they weren't too expensive, it was the idea of him picking them out on his own....carefully and with the thought of me keeping them long term. Pretty cool i.m.o.

I love the bracelet I got from Duff last year. I haven't removed it once since last Christmas and am thankful of him every day when I see it. :cool: Good luck. :) Nic
Call the Bella Dona Spa on Trinity Mills and the Tollway. They have great prices on massages and wxings, facials...blah, blah, blah. If she's into the "smell-goodie" stuff, go to the Body Shop at the Galleria. Their cranberry gift set (about $60.00) is AMAZING. She will love it. BONUS...she'll smell yummy for you too!

· who cares
11,087 Posts
Marisa said:
Whatever you do - DO NOT GET HER JUNK FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS...That's too typical and we all have enough of it! :mad:
I like the crap from Bath and body works,but ya I do have more than enough too.. :)
You really think the Body shop has better stuff? I've never even been to the Galleria .:(

· Premium Member
10,331 Posts
:eek: You have never been to the Galleria?! :eek:

That's it - we're going.....after the holiday crowd dies...

They have a Body Shop at Hulen Mall - it's nothing like Bath and Body, but it's fun fun fun! I think it's more expensive, though. :(

Just think - if I have a ten pound bag o' belts...can you imagine how much lotion I have?!?! ;)

· who cares
11,087 Posts
Marisa said:
:eek: You have never been to the Galleria?! :eek:

That's it - we're going.....after the holiday crowd dies...

They have a Body Shop at Hulen Mall - it's nothing like Bath and Body, but it's fun fun fun! I think it's more expensive, though. :(

Just think - if I have a ten pound bag o' belts...can you imagine how much lotion I have?!?! ;)
I know,thats pretty lame. :( DOn't know where Hulen mall is.. lol
Thats alot of belts.:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.