DFW Mustang Forums banner

Need Some FORD Dealerships and Salesman!

319 views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Amber 
#1 ·
the piece of shit Dodge is going bye bye and getting back into a Ford...Need some good dealerships and salesman! so tell me whatcha got!

#6 ·
Get a car.

#8 ·
AbecX said:
Get a car.
Your kidding right? Then how is he going to stick his pigs when he doesnt have a bed of a pickup truck to put one of his boots up on for leverage?

#9 ·
Erfan Z28 said:
Your kidding right? Then how is he going to stick his pigs when he doesnt have a bed of a pickup truck to put one of his boots up on for leverage?
you fucker!:mad: ;) nah i need a truck considering where i live, now if i lived in the city i would get a car, but not living in BFE like i do...

#10 ·
I'd rather have a $10k '99 GT then a truck.

#12 ·
more and more shit is going wrong, and now my throw out bearing is fuckin up on top of everything else, they even realigned my bed wrong after saying they fixed it and then plus the other problems...so its gone soon as i can find a good truck...

Abecx a 18 almost 19 yr old kid, own insurance police and a newer GT dont work out sorry bro

#13 ·
ttt

#16 ·
nah GE, if i do go upside down on the trade in it will be only bout 1,000 if that

#18 ·
ok guys i need some Dealerships and Salesman !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.