DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any .357 sig ammo laying around. Only need one box but it must be one of these brands:

Speer GDHP
Federal Classic Hollow point
Federal Hydrashock
Winchester Silvertip

Thanks.

·
Which one's the clutch?
2,313 Posts
Sounds like you need to go to wal-mart by monday :p

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If walmart had what I needed I would have already been there.

·
Banned
299 Posts

Cheaper than dirt - cabelas will have dor sure. Academy sells 357 Sig Winchester JHP 125gr those work great but are pricey.

·
Factory Issue
12,295 Posts
jwalk said:
not in the Corinth area.... We are seriously lacking for gun store options.
The drive from Corinth to Cabela's is like 10 minutes! Just go!

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Why do you need it by Monday? Something going on we don't know about :D

My local Walmart has .357 Sig ammo in stock.

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well when I look online at walmart, cableas, bass pro, etc they do not list the brands I need.

I have to qualify Monday.

·
Factory Issue
12,295 Posts
Is there a specific type you have to qualify with. It seems like HP's would do fine. I drove all the way from Stephenville to Cabelas yesterday. You have no excuse, so go in there.

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Offduty handgun. Department says I can only have one of those four types.

·
I'm Yer Huckleberry
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No go with Sports Authority, Academy, Walmart, and Basspro shop. Oh well. I guess I will just have to switch my .40 barrel into my glock and shoot the speer gdhp i have.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What department do you work for?

·
Registered
531 Posts
I might be able to dig up a box, but since you need them in a hurry, I will have to ask 250.00 for the box. It is 50 rounds though so it is a bargan. I just really need the money for gas.

Eric

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Well I was at Academy Sports and Walmart yesterday and neither carried anything for .357 Sig except for WWB. That sucks that you can't find what you are looking for but brings up a good point about sticking to ammo that's widely available. Not only is it typically cheaper to buy but calibers like .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .38/.357, and 9mm can be found ANYWHERE.

I won't argue the ballistic advantages of .357 Sig or 10mm. But when it's hard to find ammo readily you have to stop and think if you would have been better off with a "lesser" caliber. I'll stick with my .40 S&W. FastFord19, good idea having the .40 S&W conversion barrel :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts