·
would read again
6,886 Posts
Autozone, oreillys, wallmart

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry. I was unclear. I need the one that normally comes with the stereo. Not the one you buy to connect that to the car. I have a stereo but have lost the wiring harness that plugs in.

·
Licking the windows!
3,283 Posts
Sorry. I was unclear. I need the one that normally comes with the stereo. Not the one you buy to connect that to the car. I have a stereo but have lost the wiring harness that plugs in.
Online only... no one except an authroized Sony car audio dealer might have it locally.....maybe Hawk or Woodys

·
Rolling with the homies
43,268 Posts
Be nice guys.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
meh, not stolen...

buddy bought a used car, completely redid the stereo for quality components, gave me the POS sony in it to build my cooler stereo... radio has been sitting for months, he can't find the cable to go with it... found a replacement harness for $8 on ebay, but was trying to get this running for an event by end of week, which was why i was asking about local places... it seems the sony 16-pin connectors are relatively common, but i can't seem to find one locally...

·
Premium Member
18,368 Posts
Try Crutchfield. I used to laugh at them, but I recently ordered a new Kenwood unit from them after pricing it all over town and the net. It included all/any possible wiring harnesses needed for a factory-like install in my '95. $130 included EVERYTHING and free shipping, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.