DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife hates the seats in her F150 supercrew, so I am looking for a place that does interior conversions/upgrades. So far I found Regency and Mariah, but they are closed for the holidays so I have no idea what they can do, or what they charge. Anybody know of any good places that can do a seat swap-out, and put in a nice console between the front bucket seats? (currently has the 40/60 bench seat).
Thanks for any input.:)

· Cummins > Powerstroke
18,579 Posts
only place I know of is Regency but they are going to rape you on the price... regency conversion on a normal car is around $6000 last I knew. But they replace just about the whole interior.

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8mpg said:
only place I know of is Regency but they are going to rape you on the price... regency conversion on a normal car is around $6000 last I knew. But they replace just about the whole interior.
Yikes! If it ends up costing too much I'll just buy her another vehicle, that's what she wants anyway, I'm just trying to get out the cheaper way!
Regency is closed for 2 weeks for the holidays, lucky people!

Thanks for the reply!

· Premium Member
2,127 Posts
You may want to check out the truck trader, there is a place in Seagoville that sells factory take off's. Also there is a place in Desoto on 35W and Parkerville that handles Trick Interiors. If you don't want anything fancy either of these places shold be able to convert you over at a fair price.

· heavy weight
281 Posts
interior

if you find the seats you want . and the console . i will show you how to change them out . i use to work at a conversion place in ponder , i was the truck line sup . till i broke my back for the fourth time . can't do the heavy lifting but almost everything else.

ken

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: interior

ken cryder said:
if you find the seats you want . and the console . i will show you how to change them out . i use to work at a conversion place in ponder , i was the truck line sup . till i broke my back for the fourth time . can't do the heavy lifting but almost everything else.

ken
Ouch, 4 times!!!:eek:
Thanks for the offer, I may PM 'ya later on for some tips!

· Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Rob, what does she hate about the seats? I had the dealership swap out the cloth interior on mine for leather on my SuperCrew as part of the deal I worked out with them when I bought the truck. If that's what she's looking at doing I think I still have the info at home somewhere. Let me know if you want me to dig it up.

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dragradialstang said:
Rob theres a place right down the street from us who sells factory take out stuff!
Dragradialstang, Who's that, and where? Heck, I drive up and down Bedford Euless Rd. all the time and don't recall seeing one.

Jose, the reason she hates them (and I do too) is they are uncomfortable. They are the type that holds you in place, high sides on the legs, and the center seat is raised about 4 inches so only a midget or mini me can sit there. She hates leather (too hot in the summer, cold in the winter) so she went with this seat and now she hates it, allthough it was the factory seat in 2001. Also the seat feels like they lean inwards. We went to Oklahoma once and I swear when I got out I felt like I was leaning to my left the whole time I was in the passenger seat. Very uncomfortable on long trips.

· Custom Title
16,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dragradialstang said:
Actually there on the corner of Hwy 10 and Precinct Line Rd. Tire and seat warehouse or something like that!
Cool, no wonder I never seen them, hardly ever drive down 10! Told the wife so she'll be stopping by there tomorrow and taking a look. Thanks for the info.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.