DFW Mustang Forums banner

My Wife's Mustang Before and After

2K views 50 replies 38 participants last post by  VIBRED93VERT 
#1 ·
My wife has always wanted a Saleen, but I never really wanted to pay the price they were wanting for them, so I've started building her one. Here is a before and after pic. Let me know what you guys think. There is still a lot to be done I know.

Mike H.

#18 ·
Thanks everybody. My wife is really happy with it.

BLAKE: I agree 100%. They were that way when I bought the car. I've just been to lazy to repaint them black. But I will soon.

astig00: I'll be getting those tires asap. I need them bad. The wheels are getting redone and when that is done I'm going to put the new tires on then.

Mike H.

#22 ·
whiteboy said:
looks great

i'm surprized someone didnt ask why didnt you buy a real one!!

i hate hearing that shit
I'd just have to tell them the truth. I can't afford a real one. :D I've got less than $4000 in this car including buying the car. :eek: I'm sure I will here that question a time or 2 while I own this car. My wife will be driving it most of the time anyway, so I won't here it as often as she will.

Mike H.

#26 ·
That looks sharp. Someday I'm going to have to re-create my 85 Saleen clone ... which means I'll need to get my hands on an 85-86 GT front bumper cover before too long.

The car looks legit from 20 feet away, and most ppl won't ever know it isn't a real Saleen. Besides, who are you trying to please, them or your wife? :D

Again, looks awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.