DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I posted up a thread about my step dad who was battling cancer. Well unfortuntely he lost the battle tonight. I had to call 911 this morning because he was so sick and his body finally gave up about 2 hours ago. :( My family is still in shock about everything. I'm just glad he's not suffering anymore.

Thanks to everyone who kept my family in their thoughts.

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
sorry steph...yall our in our prayers:(

·
Out
36,504 Posts
I'm sorry Steph. We just burried my wife's grandfather today and it's even harder at this time of year to go through. What make things worse is that every Christmas will bring it all back again.

But the thought of him not suffering will bring you some comfort. Prayers are with you guys...

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Oh my God Steph. :( I am so sorry to hear this. Wow. I had no idea this was possible - and so quickly. Please send your mom and your brother me and Duff's deepest condolences. Let me know if you need anything, if even just an ear. You know I'm always here. Again I'm so sorry. Nic

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,901 Posts
oh gosh steph, I remember you posting about him having to battle cancer again and I really thought he was going to pull through. I am really sorry :( I will keep you guys in my prayers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.