DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
31,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend constantly comments on the fact that she's been dating a 5yr old for the past 4yrs... (with a big smile on her face of course)

My child-like obsession with turbo diesel powered trucks just strikes her funny...

anyhow, I'm coming home from a nice family xmas in Oklahoma, and I'd decided I was going to try to buy a newer truck this spring. I found a couple extended cab, 5sp 94-95 Dodge/Cummins up in Oklahoma in the ~$8k ballpark, and I've got a few things brewing right now that just might make that possible.

anyhow, we're coming home, and about 45min into the drive what do I see?

a green 94-98ish Dodge Cummins... extended cab flat bed dually with big 5" stacks on it... which are admitedly obnoxious unless of course it's... pulling a 3 car hauler with THREE brand new FULL SIZE Dodge VANS on it! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I musta looked like a little kid watching a firetruck drive by... I was hypnotized!

man I bet that thing sounded SWEEEEET through those stacks with that big ass load behind it! :cool:

Forrest

· Scared s**tless
13,733 Posts
Wicked SVO said:
lol....I can see Brittany saying THOASE exact words...:)

C'mon Forrest, you CAN'T get rid of the old Battling Ram dodge. You just got it.

-Keith
*shameless Office Space knockoff*

you know what i'd do if i had a million dollars?? TWO trucks at the same time!!!

· Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Maybe she meant to say that you are hung like a 5 year old :D

· Banned
31,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DonSVO said:
*shameless Office Space knockoff*

you know what i'd do if i had a million dollars?? TWO trucks at the same time!!!
nah, I'd have a dually that could click off 13 sec passes with ease pulling my ~600ish NA rwhp aluminum block'd 414 Yates headed, road race suspensioned/braked Fairmont wagon behind it! :p

Forrest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.