DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tuna
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wake up at 6am today, start walking to the bathroom to turn on the lights and get ready for work, but I step on something. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! So I turn the lights on and H*LY SH*T, it's what's left of my cell phone. My cat had knocked it off the counter last night, then my dog decided to use it as a chew toy. So I am onw looking for a new T-Mobile phone, the bastrds at T-Mobile siad if I got a new one from them, that I would have to sign another year contract and pay more than the phones are advertised becasue those are for new customers only! Pisses me off!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, venting.

Mike

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
don't worry wilson..you favorite sanford and son messican has the hook-up for you..i can get you a sim card and i think chris(hook-up) had some phones for sale in the misc. forum..

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
that bites. when my POS ericson was stolen cingular gave me a free nokia to replace it.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
On the next phone, make sure and get the $5 a month insurance or whatever. You can throw the damn phone off a bridge into the lake and not have to pay for a new one! :)

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
t-mobile supposedly doesn't offer insurance :rolleyes: ..n-e-wayz wilson check pm's..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts