DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to explain to me why he is hesitant to jump off my top bed(I have bunk beds in my room at the appt.) but he doesn't care about a 3 story building? We live on the third story and he jumped off the damn balcony!

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't all jump off 3rd stories, the other two in the appartment(no, its not a small apartment) don't jump

·
R.E.N.G.
2,919 Posts

·
The first, the original
7,397 Posts
I have a cat that wakes up my wife in the morning by humping her head.

He's always humping pillows. If you say anything to him, he gets pissed for being interupted and hisses at you.

·
Good times
9,488 Posts
Some cats have a condition that throws off their depth perception. Your cat probably thinks that the bed is higher than the 3rd floor balcony.

·
Someday...
1,268 Posts
SVT Lurch said:
Some cats have a condition that throws off their depth perception. Your cat probably thinks that the bed is higher than the 3rd floor balcony.
ooooo look at me...im a genius

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, the one sitting in my lap right now is always humping this stupid teddy bear:(. I was pulling an all nighter for an economics final with a friend and he actually dragged the bear in the room and was doing it right behind us. Freaky kitty. He weighs 25 pounds btw:)

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
5.0Vert said:
Anyone want to explain to me why he is hesitant to jump off my top bed(I have bunk beds in my room at the appt.) but he doesn't care about a 3 story building? We live on the third story and he jumped off the damn balcony!

Just shoot him............that will make you feel better. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts