DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Watch Me Do Me
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were offended by it, get a grip. It was a joke between a friend & I (who is African American). It says "Dangerous minorities" .. If you're not Dangrous, why would u be offended. How could that offend an african American or any race. It could be towards anyone thats dangerous.

And Thanks for this PM. Can you Tell Me what You're Trying to Say?

MrDavisa

What up with you Guns Issue
You clearly have issues with people of color, why? You sig or whatever is the most races thing I've ever seen. Yet Evil Jose is one of the programers of the site and you use it knowing that. Stand my those kinda feeling and stop using his site.

Asshole!

Study the facts too. Prison have more white people in them than blacks and mexicans americans.

Welfare support more white women than any other race too.

Secondly, blacks kills or harm other blacks and that could be the same with all races. TV tell white people to fear blacks. And, dont forget that big black cock thing you fear too. (White girls love it and yours have suscked a couple in her day, I bet)

Learn you facts Asshole!

If I'm wrong about you, God please forgive me. That statement/Gun says alot about the kinda person you are.

It isn't funny!

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Who PM'ed you!

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
I had to remove mine because I put half the board in seziure coma's :( :( :)

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
AbecX said:
I had to remove mine because I put half the board in seziure coma's :( :( :)
Bwhahahahah!

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
If you want to get down to it, white males are the minority in this country.

·
you stinky bitch
3,680 Posts
he comes at you with a legitimate concern and insults you half way though his P.M. what an asshole it could of been taken care of with out the threats of his little charcoal dick. and no white people are not a minority in this country.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,088 Posts
inline 6 said:
he comes at you with a legitimate concern and insults you half way though his P.M. what an asshole it could of been taken care of with out the threats of his little charcoal dick. and no white people are not a minority in this country.
Really? Try getting a job when you have the same qualifications as a black man and a Hispanic man. I can tell you who is not getting the job, you. That makes you a minority.

I just want to make it clear though, I am in no way prejudice. I believe everyone regardless of race, creed or color should be treated with respect.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just A Thought...

Five Point Slow said:
Study the facts too. Prison have more white people in them than blacks and mexicans americans.
INMATES BY RACE

White: 89,730 (56.0%)

Black: 65,398 (40.8%)

Asian: 2,524 (1.6%)

Native
American: 2,541 (1.6%)

ETHNICITY

Hispanic: 50,711 (31.7%)
Hispanic & African Americans combined would be 115,000 compared to only 89,000 White.

Although blacks represent 12% of the Texas population, they comprise 44% of the total prison and jail population. While whites comprise 58% of Texas' population, they represent only 30% of the prison and jail population.

Probation is often given in lieu of incarceration as a less severe form of punishment. The percentage of blacks on probation falls to 20.6% of the total probation caseload, as compared to a 44.9% representation by whites.

Blacks form only 26.7% of the Substance Abuse and Felony Prevention Program (SAFP), a drug treatment program that can be court mandated by judges for convicted felons instead of prison. Whites represent 43.1% of the SAFP population.

One out of every four adult black men in Texas is under some form of criminal justice supervision.

Blacks in Texas are incarcerated at a rate seven times greater than whites. While there are 555 whites behind bars for every 100,000 in the Texas population, there are an astonishing 3862 African Americans behind bars for every 100,000 in the state. This is nearly 63% higher than the national incarceration rate for blacks of 2366 per 100,000.

SENTENCE IMPOSED (calculated for those with sentencing information available)

Less than 1 year: 3,626 (2.5%)

1-3 years: 21,720 (15.0%)

3-5 years: 23,343 (16.1%)

5-10 years: 41,720 (28.8%)

10-15 years: 24,704 (17.1%)

15-20 years: 12,068 (8.3%)

More than 20 years: 12,849 (8.9%)

Life: 4,843 (3.3%)

Death: 19

TYPES OF OFFENSES (calculated for those with offense-specific information available)

Drug Offenses: 77,791 (55.1%)

Firearms, Explosives, Arson: 13,581 (9.6%)
Immigration: 12,905 (9.1%)

Robbery: 8,740 (6.2%)
Property Offenses: 7,335 (5.2%)
Extortion, Fraud, Bribery: 6,844 (4.8%)

D.C. Offenses 6,561 (4.6%)
Homicide, Aggravated Assault,
and Kidnapping Offenses: 2,685 (1.9%)
Miscellaneous: 1,312 (0.9%)

White Collar: 1,054 (0.8%)
Sex Offenses 1,013 (0.7%)
Courts or Corrections:
(e.g., Obstructing Justice) 772 (0.5%)
Continuing Criminal Enterprise: 641 (0.5%)

National Security: 80 (0.1%)

Just for the Record -

Minority mi·nor·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-nôr-t, -nr-, m-)
n. pl. mi·nor·i·ties

The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.

An ethnic, racial, religious, or other group having a distinctive presence within a society.

·
Watch Me Do Me
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
M.O.D. said:
you know by the end of 2005 they are sayin the majority in texas will be hispanics;) and that whites will be minority. There's more hispanics here than canadians in canada.:eek:
Im sure this has nothing to do with us living Next to Mexico.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,968 Posts
Five Point Slow said:
If you were offended by it, get a grip. It was a joke between a friend & I (who is African American).

Cool. I was about to get upset until you said it's been approved by a member of C.R.C.A.C.A.A.

Committee of Racial Comment Approval Concerning African Americans

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.