DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
i like it i have always liked the WHITE mustangs, i would love to have the wheels lol :p

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
def1eppard said:
On my comp it looks like there is one LX tail and one GT tail. Besides that, it looks good.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice that....And why are you taking pics of that neon?

·
Sonic Blue :O
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i have one lx and one GT because my other lx taillight broke.Im going to buy my god brothers lx taillights though.And about the neon thats a good friend of mine and we just wanted pics.

·
DERP DERP DERP
36,645 Posts
new headlights and new front bumper, maybe lower it a little, otherwise, looks pretty good.

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea im thinking about dropping it a bit more and repainting the whole car white than taking my rims to paul to get powdercoated chrome black :)

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks do youguys recommend me get anything else i know i need a new hood since my old one scrapes my intake manifold even with those pieces that hold the hood straight and stiff cut off.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Nemesis said:
Thanks do youguys recommend me get anything else i know i need a new hood since my old one scrapes my intake manifold even with those pieces that hold the hood straight and stiff cut off.
like performance wise? i recommend getting the Cobra "R" hood my brother has one on his car and i think it looks sweet on it, all he has to do now is paint it, :D or a cowl hood might intrest you (cervinis cowl hoods)not sure on what styles your into.

brandon

·
Registered
60 Posts
mods

I would recomend getting a cobra rear bumper if you are going to get a hood. The stock GT bumpers just look hideous, like a fat ass or something. Along with that you would need tailpipes (3 in rolled tips similar to the ones on bullit mustangs). Shave the emblems off and maybe cobra side skirts, it will give your car that cleaner look. Just my thoughts. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts