DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that the "new" site dfwmustangs is now gone? I cant pull it up anymore and it says server is gone

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It works fine. Maybe the admin is trying to tell you something.
Yeah, the admin is able to shut off the server and keep it working fine. The server is down, it’s not that I have been banned dude. The internetz is confusing for some.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, the admin is able to shut off the server and keep it working fine. The server is down, it’s not that I have been banned dude. The internetz is confusing for some.
I guess you aren't up on current blocking programs. This isn't 2002. Now there's a thread laughing about this thread over there.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess you aren't up on current blocking programs. This isn't 2002. Now there's a thread laughing about this thread over there.
Yep, of course there is!

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Confirmation Bias ain't just a river in Egypt.
Assuming they have somehow managed to stop me and 3 other people from finding the site (yeah, right), that is actually just as good as the site being finally dead. They used to put people in the smackatorium and mock them (nay nay for instance) when they trolled the admins, now they pull a Karen and ban people. I take a lot of pleasure knowing I may have trolled them so hard they did this. What a fitting end to that shithole. I freaking love it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
No one bought your whole "I'm winning even when I'm losing!" posts twenty years ago, and it's even worse than stale since you've had that much time to improve on them. For someone who was never going to post over there you sure are concerned with being denied the ability to.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one bought your whole "I'm winning even when I'm losing!" posts twenty years ago, and it's even worse than stale since you've had that much time to improve on them. For someone who was never going to post over there you sure are concerned with being denied the ability to.
I’m flattered you seem to know me and I made such an impression, can’t say the same about you. I do post over there, apparently enough to troll them into banning me assuming you aren’t lying about the site still being up. I told you, I am happy either way, site dead or they “banned” me. I was going to do my annual “This site is dying” post, guess I waited too long. LMAO!

·
Registered
8 Posts
You're flattered about being a broken record? You probably watch the same TV channel all day, every day, don't you? Not because you enjoy it, but because you haven't figured out that a calculator isn't a remote control.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're flattered about being a broken record? You probably watch the same TV channel all day, every day, don't you? Not because you enjoy it, but because you haven't figured out that a calculator isn't a remote control.
I’m flattered you have taken so much time and effort to sign up to this site to respond to me. You know all about me (or imply you do) and I dont have a clue who you are. I would say it’s sad but this may be your thing, needing to be important or relevant to people who don’t know you or care about you. Funny how you project on me about the broken record thing…..you have anything new for me? I sure hope so…..

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Look at my join date numbnuts.
Okay, missed that. You just waited to post for me. I’m very flattered! So what username do you use on the “mutiny” site? Still trying to figure out why I am living rent free in your head over this post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You don't understand why someone is responding to a post you made on the internet in a public forum asking a question? Miss a lot, don't you? I don't have a registered screen name on that site.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You don't understand why someone is responding to a post you made on the internet in a public forum asking a question? Miss a lot, don't you? I don't have a registered screen name on that site.
I do understand why you are responding, better than you do. You registered in 2016 and only starting posting for me. I get it!

So you are following posts about me on the site that you haven’t even registered on? You’re not very good at lying. You do lie, just not well.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's easy to say someone is lying when you keep misstating what they've said.
It’s also easy to say they are lying when they are lying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts