DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lets just start by saying the day started off awesome!!!! 60 degress sunny but the grass was a little wet. Unloaded the car, put a fresh set of plugs in it. Steped up on to the end of the trailer (wet feet) and my feet went over my head and I landed on the edge of the trailer. Dam that hurt. after about 10 mins of walking it off (and cussing) I decided I drove all the way to Oklahoma and I want to race. Go and tech the car in, get in line make it all the wayt to the front and a crapmaro oils the whole track. Since i had about 5 hours a sleep in the last to days I decided to rest. Well after 50 mins in the car my back started to feel sore. So I decided to get out of the car and walk a bit so it did not lock up. WRONG!!!! I could not get out of my car, I tryied to get the track officals to move some cars out of the way so I could get back to my trailer but I was blocked in. So i wait anonther 20 mins lanes open and the only back to the trailer is down the track. Keep in mind back does not hurt to bad right now, it just would not let me out of the car. So do the burn out launch and boom, my best pass on motor to date. 10.52 @ 127.8 mph with a 1.44 60 ft. I get the time slip and man I am pumped. Been taking some jet out of the carb and a little more and the car would go even faster. Keep in mind I have forgoten about my back. Get back to the pits, turn the car off, open the door. I can barly move, Back is locked up bad. At this point I know there is no way to finsh the day, Just have to figure how to load the car, tools and head back to texas. I got to the bathroom and of course there are no mirriors. I get back to my car and decide to look in my windows reflexion to see how bad it looks. As soon as I pulled my pants down I could see the damage. Flaged down a friend and had him load my car and tools. I asked for help to get in too my truck and i headed home.

Enjoy

First Night

Second night

Today

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Damn, hope it gets better.

·
Registered
445 Posts
That sucks! I bet that feels nice.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Anyone else find it creepy that the first picture is taken with his pants down in a child's room?
lol, thats just wrong

·
ese mi rey...
2,252 Posts
god damn thats a big ass bruise...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.