what a dumb ass.

I thought you might be interested in reading this web page:
http://www.dfwls1.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1173&referrerid=18

From,
Sal2KZ28

·
NES Crew
4,982 Posts
I see people post up links to DFWLS1 all the time, and never have understood why. This was the first time I have ever gone there, and I can’t say I’m overly impressed or awed over that thread or the site.

“The Front Porch?” :rolleyes:
350 members with huge signatures? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I just don’t get it.

·
you stinky bitch
3,728 Posts
kangol said:
I see people post up links to DFWLS1 all the time, and never have understood why. This was the first time I have ever gone there, and I can’t say I’m overly impressed or awed over that thread or the site.

and you are impressed wiht this board?

·
NES Crew
4,982 Posts
^ lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't understand why people put links to that site on this one.

I also don't understand why so many LS1 people are on this site and now all these Ford people are on that site.

But whatever, may be someone can explain it to me?

Yeah, I like DFWstangs, I've met cool people, gone to some good parties/gtgs, found great places to bring my car and got some good deals too. Oh, and hours and hours of entertainment.

·
Is it cold in here?
7,371 Posts
cause people at work are bored!!! they need something to do so they post on internet sites like this one and LS1 sites also

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
kangol said:
^ lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't understand why people put links to that site on this one.

I also don't understand why so many LS1 people are on this site and now all these Ford people are on that site.

But whatever, may be someone can explain it to me?

Yeah, I like DFWstangs, I've met cool people, gone to some good parties/gtgs, found great places to bring my car and got some good deals too. Oh, and hours and hours of entertainment.
It's because ls1.com is full of tools and most of the people on this board that own an ls1 or other car (like me) owned a mustang at one point in time when we registered.

DFWLS1 was started by a member of this board (abecx) and this site was used as kind of a basis for the build. Most of the people you see over there are over here too. It's just another board out there in the land of car message boards.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I use both boards to talk to people and sell parts.

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
kangol said:

Dude give them some time, the site has been running less than two months. Sure beats posting at LS1.com :rolleyes:

·
Registered
990 Posts
kangol said:
^ lol
does it matter? There message boards in the dfw area. alotof poeple are tryin to make a big deal about this, I like being able to talk to many people and find out new info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts