DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moving Sale (PRICES REDUCED, STUFF ADDED)

PRICES REDUCED!!!!!!!!!
I'm moving to Florida in 3 months, and need to get rid of some stuff before then. Everything is negotiable. (F-bod stuff towards the bottom)Pics abailable through email.

1. Dining table.....Black aluminum base with glass top. 4 chairs with black aluminum frames, and black bottom cusion. Chekered board design back. Was $800 new $300 obo.

2. Couches. SOLD

3. Queen size bed. SOLD

4. Mobile computer desk. Black faux wood tops. Top for monitor, middle for keyboard, and base for tower with wheels on the bottom. has aluminum look braces.......$50 obo.

5. 4 T/A twisties. SOLD

6. 2 chrome ZR1's with one good tire. SOLD

7. Hockey Equipment. Everything you need to strap up and go play right now, including ice skates, size 7, but fit my 9 1/2 foot snuggly. 2 helmets with wire, and clear plastic mask. 2 stick shafts, aluminum, and composite. CCM bag, chest protector, CCM pants, roller hockey pants, several practice jerseys, hockey socks.......$75 obo

8. Golf clubs. SOLD

9. Excalibur wheel installation kit. This is 16 acorn lug nuts, and 4 5 star wheels locks with lock. Used for 2 weeks before I got tired of swapping wheels for the track.........$25 obo.

10. Washer and drier approx 5 yrs old, and still in good working condition. Drier occassionaly leaves small burn marks on clothes when dried long periods of times. Can be avoided by splitting normal dry cycles in half. $75 obo.

11. Light oak end table. Approx 1 1/4x1 1/4x 1 1/2h. approx. 8 yrs old and in like new condition. Was built custom for a business, but was never delivered. Has small checkered pattern under top between legs. $300 new......will sell for $50 obo.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics sent..............lots of interest in the couches..........someone step up and take advantage of a great deal.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Couches are sold, but I have reduced almost all prices..............make offers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts