DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome! SVT Texas club had the day driving out on the road course. Bad ass! :cool: I had my Cobra's Nitto 555 275/40s screaming in every turn. Thanks Lane! Four wheel drift and hanging the rear end out. I was lucky that I caught the car before it swung completely around a couple of times. Spins! There were people spinning out all over the place. I got a good spin out in the rattle snake area on video. I just missing this '99 cobra getting some air after hitting the curb bumps in rattle snake turns. Too bad I didn't have the in car mount setup, I could have got a spin out right in front of me.

I will be uploading the videos later tonight.

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I captured 15GB of video off of my video camera. I have a lot of editing to do. I have only one new video in my yahoo briefcase called MSR2.wmv, for right now. Just a teaser.

This is where I am picking on that little Mazda. This also was towards the end, so I was braking very hard in to the corners. Coming off the last turn was going through there about 65mph then I would get up to 105-110 on the front straight before I hit the breaks to drop down to 40mph.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/rvitberg

·
Registered
150 Posts
MSR is awesome, isn't it? I love going and try to get out there as much as possible. Get those videos uploaded! :cool:

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts