DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Horsepower Extractor
Joined
·
4,738 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
JC, you have just lost your license to tell anyone on this site that they don't know what they are doing!

Clicky.......

Its da dots dude! LMAO!!!!
And you just admitted that you visit LS1.com!! You know you're a closet LS1 lover!!
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
It's not the dots. People are just guessing. I lined them up. I wouldn't miss something like that. I haven't fooled with it since Tuesday. We'll see tonight.
 

·
M0DERAT0R
Joined
·
19,655 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Sure we do but we dont' make it our mission here to tell everyone else that they don't know what they are doing like you and JC do.
You wouldn't have to say it, your car speaks for itself.
 

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
Sure we do but we dont' make it our mission here to tell everyone else that they don't know what they are doing like you and JC do.
HA! You still don't know what you are doing! LOL


I'll figure the issue out. I haven't fooled with it since Tuesday.
 

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
David Z28 said:
You wouldn't have to say it, your car speaks for itself.
I can't help if its fast and costs less than your POS. Hate the game David, not the player.
Monsoon X said:
HA! You still don't know what you are doing! LOL
Hmmmmm for some reason, your statement has absolutely no credibility. Can't quite figure out why though. Hmmmmmm....
 

·
M0DERAT0R
Joined
·
19,655 Posts
302_plus_a_few said:
I can't help if its fast and costs less than your POS.
:rolleyes: You spent twice the amount of money I did in mods, and you were still scared to race me.

Hmm, what is this I found, Kirk? Are you asking for advice on TurboMustangs? I thought you knew everything?

Will This help?

(Insert Owned Pic Here)
 

·
World Record Holder!
Joined
·
12,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
David Z28 said:
:rolleyes: You spent twice the amount of money I did in mods, and you were still scared to race me.

Hmm, what is this I found, Kirk? Are you asking for advice on TurboMustangs? I thought you knew everything?

Will This help?

(Insert Owned Pic Here)
I've never claimed to know everything.... Just enough to not put a cam in wrong and risk bending a few valves.
David Z28 said:
Oops, here's another "I don't know what I'm doing" post by Kirk.

Do these head gaskets look blown?
Again, no bent valves and started right up, first crank. Keep fishing David....
 

·
Worship me
Joined
·
34,345 Posts
JC did you ever run the compression test?
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top