DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
it seems like forever i've been off and on the atkins diet, and when i'm off i'm usually hitting up fast food.

Today I decided to hit up Corner Bakery for lunch, so nice.

Turkey sandwich on toasted harvest bread, and a cup of tortilla soup.

damn is it good

·
I'm So Fabulous
3,622 Posts
mmm, the turkey swiss mayo on a sesame baguette is FABULOUS!!!! i havent had one in months!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Beej said:
If you just eat healthy, and hit the gym you an have all the carbs you want :D
i know, that's gonna be my new plan since the atkins diet hasn't been friendly to me.

I'm planning on seeing the doctor this week and having bloodwork, etc done. I haven't been in 3 years. Make sure all is cool, then probably get a gym membership and hit it up

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
Atkins sucks!:p

·
Custom Title
16,520 Posts
I went to a Greek food buffet. I ate waaaay to much and am feeling it now. At least I porked down on decent stuff though, a lot of veggies amd some lamb.

All you can eat buffet's are terrible when you walk in really hungry! :( Ky eyes were way bigger than my stomach.

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
people are always trying to find the easy way out, just eat and be fat and happy like me.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
mmmm. that sounds good! good to hear you are back to eating 'normal' Matt!!

<-----loves my carbs (but i need them to run/workout!)

·
Eagles>Cowboys
3,405 Posts
I was walking through Downtown Fort Worth on break and froze my ass off! So I ended up in Sammy's Italian on Houston and got me some Spaghetti and Meatballs with some rolls. Damn did it hit the spot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts