DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the new MM&FF they have an article about that green coupe with the 03 Cobra motor in it. that car is pretty impressive and definately one of my new favorite cars. that car is beautiful

·
Watch Me Do Me
4,896 Posts
Red92Stang said:
magazine says with the stock Cobra motor in it, it ran 3 consistant 11.1's. with a transbrake, smaller pulley, bigger throttle body, and 4:56 gears it went [email protected]!!!
Maybe it was laying down low 11's.. Ive got it on my other computer. Was the car a dark green/blue maybe? CLEAN AS HELL.. Im sure its the same ride.

·
gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the car is dark Emerald green.

im not sure what the 03 motor costs. from what i understand the car went through 3 owners. it had just a 4.6 and went 9s, then the guy that owned it sold it as a rolling chassis to this other guy and he put an 01 Cobra motor in it the tore it up, he then tried to replace it under warranty but they no longer carried 01 motors so they offered him the 03 motor. that guy put the 03 motor in it and sold it or some crap, i dunno it was kinda confusing but anyways its an awesome car and is extremely clean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.