DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great job coppers, you shot a dog in the presence of a 7 year old child so that you could arrest a guy on misdemeanor marijuana possession? Jesus fucking Christ.

Homeboy was charged with child endangerment as well for the marijuana possession. There's just a tid bit of irony there, no? Score one for the war on drugs.

http://gawker.com/5532226/swat-team-raids-house-shoots-dogs-over-small-amount-of-marijuana

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbwSwvUaRqc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RbwSwvUaRqc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shouting at a 7 year old child that's scared out of his mind is pretty suave as well. Look at you guys go! I feel safer now.

·
Banned
21,662 Posts
after watching that video i must admit that was some bullshit all the way around

and wtf was the second degree child endangerment from?

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
Not even going to watch the video. Don't need to. Waste of time, money, and resources. This shit is never going to stop, period.

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
Damn, that is fucked up. I would sue the fuck out of the department if they shot my dog.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's strange how the use of police force in the prohibition of alcohol closely mirrors that of the use of police force in the prohibition of marijuana.

Or does it just make sense? :confused:

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Thank God they got another sandwich baggy of marijuana off the streets, no telling what that could have done. We've got to keep these kids safe and we all know the best way to do that is to kick down their doors in the middle of the night and start shooting through sheetrock walls with assault rifles.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess you live in Missouri?
I do not, but I do feel safer when any drugs are off the streets anywhere! Especially a grinder (who knows what they use that for) and a pipe (probably for smoking crack/meth)!

·
I got your Jihad!!
3,492 Posts
ah, makes you wonder what the real story was seeing that SWAT was serving a warrant. Probably through and informant where a buy was made. The dog thing is messed up but I guarantee that this story goes way deeper that this video shows unless of couse they kicked the wrong house which is always a possibility.

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
Thank God they got another sandwich baggy of marijuana off the streets, no telling what that could have done. We've got to keep these kids safe and we all know the best way to do that is to kick down their doors in the middle of the night and start shooting through sheetrock walls with assault rifles.
Amen!

·
Banned
23,270 Posts
ah, makes you wonder what the real story was seeing that SWAT was serving a warrant. Probably through and informant where a buy was made. The dog thing is messed up but I guarantee that this story goes way deeper that this video shows.
So, what's your fucking bullshit excuse for them yelling at a fucking kid?

Who fucking gives a shit how deep it goes? Aren't you incompetent fucks supposed to have an open and shut case before you go kicking doors in to avoid shit like this? Sorry ass fucking JBTs.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ah, makes you wonder what the real story was seeing that SWAT was serving a warrant. Probably through and informant where a buy was made. The dog thing is messed up but I guarantee that this story goes way deeper that this video shows.
It may, it may not. That doesn't change the fact that the raid was woefully mishandled and that this type of action is completely unwarranted for the substance that it's derived from.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm still rolling on the ground at the child endangerment charge. That shit is hysterical.

·
I got your Jihad!!
3,492 Posts
So, what's your fucking bullshit excuse for them yelling at a fucking kid?

Who fucking gives a shit how deep it goes? Aren't you incompetent fucks supposed to have an open and shut case before you go kicking doors in to avoid shit like this? Sorry ass fucking JBTs.
Bullshit excuses? No excuses it is what it is, I really don't give a shit either way. Incompetent fucks? Unless someone from that video is posting here then you've got the wrong guy. You need to vent elsewhere where someone gives a shit cuz I dont.

·
Aspiring Bean Counter.
12,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bullshit excuses? No excuses it is what it is, I really don't give a shit either way. Incompetent fucks? Unless someone from that video is posting here then you've got the wrong guy. You need to vent elsewhere where someone gives a shit cuz I dont.
The only thing you cited in your post as being fucked up was the dog incident and you suggested that this story goes "deeper" that we're aware, which it very well may. However, that sounds a lot like you offering up justification and excuses for the largely unnecessary amount of force used there.

May not have been what you meant, but that's certainly what it came off as. There's no amount of marijuana that justifies putting a child in that kind of a situation.

1 - 20 of 294 Posts