DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: If you're gonna mouth off to someone, why not mouth off to a kicker or something...not Warren Sapp.

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
sig check :D

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,729 Posts
buccaneers logo in my sig you fucking idiot

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Swoll5.0 said:
*Raises hand* I do.
Me, too. :D I have yet to see the hit Sapp put on that dude. I have heard it was a cheap shot. But, Sherman shouldn't have been cussing at Sapp either. He almost got his ass beat.

“ If I was 25 years old and didn't have a kid and a conscience, I would have given him an ass-kicking right there at the 30-yard line. ”
— Bucs DT Warren Sapp, on his confrontation with Packers coach Mike Sherman

·
Registered
797 Posts
But I thought Sapp got into his face first....kinda of sorry a pro-bowl player acting like that....after they won :rolleyes:

·
Tha Closer
1,494 Posts
2001Chevy said:
But I thought Sapp got into his face first....kinda of sorry a pro-bowl player acting like that....after they won :rolleyes:
I have to agree with ya there. Setting a good example for all the little kids that idolize him... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sapp didn't get into his face. He came up trying to get a handshake after the game and Sherman started in on him.

G

·
it was far from a cheap shot.

he didn't hit him low, he didn't hit him in the helmet, he just hit him sqare in the side, problem was, the other guy didn't see it coming and he dropped like a wet towel...

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
Not a cheap shot...

The first thing they teach you in Football is never let your guard down until you hear the whistle blow PERIOD, especially if there is an interception, you better be watching your back or you will wind up on your back! Also Sapp went to shake someone elses hand and gave Sherman a little pat on the way to see someone else and then Sherman started calling him a dirty player. I am with Sapp on this one and T.J. on ESPN said the same thing, he should have let his players took care of it, not the head coach, who is about 50 yrs, old. 'H'

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Re: Not a cheap shot...

BOOSTED32V said:
The first thing they teach you in Football is never let your guard down until you hear the whistle blow PERIOD, especially if there is an interception, you better be watching your back or you will wind up on your back! Also Sapp went to shake someone elses hand and gave Sherman a little pat on the way to see someone else and then Sherman started calling him a dirty player. I am with Sapp on this one and T.J. on ESPN said the same thing, he should have let his players took care of it, not the head coach, who is about 50 yrs, old. 'H'
My feelings exactly, its fucking football, it was a badass hit, its not like he went headhunting for the punter or something, that big lineman should have been paying attention

·
If the shoe fits......
5,406 Posts
Come guys, do yall just watch half of the story the go off or what. Sherman wasn't saying it was an illegal hit. He did think it was cheap. But what he really had a problem with is Sapps dance afterwards when the guy he hit was down on the ground and immobile. Like the fucking piece of shit Sapp was dancing on his fucking grave. Oh yeah. Just how many tackles did that piece of shit have yesterday. A great big 0.

G

·
NDSP said:
Come guys, do yall just watch half of the story the go off or what. Sherman wasn't saying it was an illegal hit. He did think it was cheap. But what he really had a problem with is Sapps dance afterwards when the guy he hit was down on the ground and immobile. Like the fucking piece of shit Sapp was dancing on his fucking grave. Oh yeah. Just how many tackles did that piece of shit have yesterday. A great big 0.
What a ***.

It was a big hit, and he didn't know he was "injured" when he was dancing.

Big hits are his job, that's what he gets paid to do. And celebrating on a job well done, is just fine. After he found out he was "injured" I'm sure he felt bad about the dance, but it wasn't the coaches place to say a damn thing to him face to face.

·
FORMER LS1 OWNER
1,358 Posts
NDSP has some gay responses to a couple of recent posts.

GROW SOME BALLS!!

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
LOL !

That was a great hit ! Then all the trash talkin afterwards was classic. He was telling the coach " Put a jersey on bitch !" I thought there was gonna be a huge brawl.

My Raiders won again RAWR !!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts