DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to K-dale friday and Mike's car ran [email protected] He let out of it at 3/4 track. 60 foot 1.25. Should run some 5.00's-4.90's. Not bad for a 28X10.5 tire. He is ready for Andrew :D
 

·
Turbobrooks
Joined
·
16,252 Posts
dewayne6243 said:
Went to K-dale friday and Mike's car ran [email protected] He let out of it at 3/4 track. 60 foot 1.25. Should run some 5.00's-4.90's. Not bad for a 28X10.5 tire. He is ready for Andrew :D
Think so, 'eh?

I'm hoping to have something for him next month.
 

·
Pink Taco KILLA!
Joined
·
5,175 Posts
SBFORDTECH said:
sounds like it will be a contender this year, good looking car too.
He's a contender for blowing shit up soo fast!!!!

Mike ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We will be out there Sunday.
 

·
That's what she said!
Joined
·
3,896 Posts
dewayne6243 said:
Went to K-dale friday and Mike's car ran [email protected] He let out of it at 3/4 track. 60 foot 1.25. Should run some 5.00's-4.90's. Not bad for a 28X10.5 tire. He is ready for Andrew :D
I really like Mikes car last night, that son of a bitch was running.



On a side note... MIke was telling me how he liked to pull down his pants and back up to the monkey cages at the zoo! :eek: I thought that was weird and it was out of the blue too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew said:
Think so, 'eh?

I'm hoping to have something for him next month.

Mike wants to get a little drive time then he is going to put the F3R on there.
 

·
you cant see me
Joined
·
15,960 Posts
dewayne6243 said:
Mike wants to get a little drive time then he is going to put the F3R on there.
why doesnt he know his own car?? could it be that he paid someone else to build it?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slo95.0 said:
why doesnt he know his own car?? could it be that he paid someone else to build it?

You need to remember that not everyone is poor. When you have lots of money you can buy a car already built like a house. I am sure you car is alot faster than Mike's and going that fast is real easy for you. :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phoenix383 said:
Don't be changing the car thats when shit always breaks! ;)

Amen
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Dewayne, what happened to Mike's car on that last pass. Did it hurt the trans??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fastgirl50 said:
Dewayne, what happened to Mike's car on that last pass. Did it hurt the trans??

The alternator drive pulley came off. That car is brand new and everything needs to be retightened. It is fixed and ready for tomorrow. Billy put a real safe tune on the car. Tomorrow they are going to turn it up. If it runs a 4.90's they are going to leave it alone. We will see. Hope the track hooks.
 

·
That's what she said!
Joined
·
3,896 Posts
dewayne6243 said:
You need to remember that not everyone is poor. When you have lots of money you can buy a car already built like a house. I am sure you car is alot faster than Mike's and going that fast is real easy for you. :rolleyes:

YOU HAVE BRASS BALLS!! I am not knocking Mike's car it is badass and if I had that kind of money I would buy that car too. I damns sure do not have the patience to build a car like that (let alone the money). But that statement took some brass balls to say!
 
1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Top