DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...still no power.....Texas-New Mexico can eat my ass :mad: :mad:

Lost my Cell Phone today...only phone/communication I have right now....way to go me....always good to be careless and lose something so vital.....jackass.

Been sick all week with a cold and got myself a nice little ear infection. The upside is...ah hell...there is no upside. My hearing is suffering and its driving me insane. what did you say?

spending the night with the ex and sleeping on her couch....always a comfortable situation....pass me that knife, i'll have a slice of tension.

No sleep for the past 3 nights...i'm too busy thinking of ways I would stab the idiots at Texas New Mexico and dreaming of ways I could make them suffer and die a slow.......slow.......excrutiating death. I hate them.

I swear to God, Allah, whoever, if they tell me one more time "it'll be on by 5" i'm going to be on the 10 o'clock news and it won't be to promote mustangs.

:mad:

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: damn

96cobraonRoids said:
What did you do to receive such bad Carma?
I've been thinking about that all day. I couldn't think of anything. I haven't done anyone wrong that I know of.

·
STILL EVIL!!
5,900 Posts
Holy Shit I would raise hell with the complex and the power company. I know I would be getting something free. Go tell your damn complex that your power is still off and if it stays off for any longer that you will not pay the rent for the days you could not live in your apartment. Since it was their fault in the first place it got shut off.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
A fifth of Jack and Harry Hines is the answer!

·
Served Time
1,175 Posts
Nah, the answer is to go and pull your meter. Remove any plastic/rubber block and fit meter back.:D

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Get your a$$ over here

Stephen-
What the heck!!!!!! You get your stuff and come to your second home, I don't care how long you need to stay, just get over here. No, your not imposing on us, just get over here now!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyn and Rob

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
Hey, it's better than a sharp stick in the eye!

Seriously, Hollywood ;) , that sucks. Call someone else besides Tex/NM. We go through Reliant.

·
7,214 Posts
The same shit happened to me back in August. I had to deal with no elec. for like 9 days before we got smart and called reliant and cancelled txu. Took em 3 days to hook it up. Twas the hottest week of my life, we eventually just went out of town for the remainder of the wait.

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Get your a$$ over here

36D-Girl said:
Stephen-
What the heck!!!!!! You get your stuff and come to your second home, I don't care how long you need to stay, just get over here. No, your not imposing on us, just get over here now!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyn and Rob

If it's not on by this evening, I will. I chose to put up with you know who because she is only 3 miles from my place. That way when I come in at night and the shit was not on, I could run over here and get on the phone and chew ass...not that it has worked. then in the morning I hound the complex. I will definately being trying to swing some free rent out fo this shit.

Originally posted by GTChick01

Seriously, Hollywood , that sucks. Call someone else besides Tex/NM. We go through Reliant.
Yes, I plan on doing that as soon as the office opens up in at 9.

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SLP007 said:
The same shit happened to me back in August. I had to deal with no elec. for like 9 days before we got smart and called reliant and cancelled txu. Took em 3 days to hook it up. Twas the hottest week of my life, we eventually just went out of town for the remainder of the wait.
shit dude....and i'm bitching about 4 days. :eek: I tried staying there but I have a first floor apartment facing east so the place is dark and cool. That bitch gets cold and with no power, I have no hot water.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
sorry to hear it is still off Stephen! i would be pissed as hell!!!

·
Back From Oblivion
2,401 Posts
How are you online with no electricity? (Maybe at your ex's house?!)

Sorry for your bad luck, I'd be finding the main office to that place and going postal by now, but that's just me. What about all the stuff in your 'fridge (unless you're the typical "bachelor" with mustard and beer)? I say go stay with Lyn and Rob, they'll take care of ya until those a$$holes decide to turn your power back on.

·
Very Thankful!
8,943 Posts
Re: Re: damn

Anubis said:
I've been thinking about that all day. I couldn't think of anything. I haven't done anyone wrong that I know of.
You weren't supposed to look when I was showing things to Lyn and you looked anyway.

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
16,272 Posts
Re: damn

96cobraonRoids said:
What did you do to receive such bad Carma?

It's from being a The Cure fan. I'm sure Robert has written songs about it :D

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Anubis said:
...I swear to God, Allah, whoever, if they tell me one more time "it'll be on by 5" i'm going to be on the 10 o'clock news and it won't be to promote mustangs.
:mad:
Maybe you could try being thankful for what you have, It wouldn't be so bad.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Dude, go rent another apartment and move, 4 days without power is more than enough cause to break the lease. The place is uninhabitable....

·
Ultimate X-phoria
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Memoirs of a man with no electricity...day 4

Well it's on now. Finally :rolleyes:

I couldn't find a cure song that related to the situation, lol. :D

TexasDevilDog said:
Maybe you could try being thankful for what you have, It wouldn't be so bad.
Maybe you can eat my ass. I'm pretty sure you've never been upset or angry when having a good run of bad luck. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts