DFW 'Stang Forums banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Carbs rebuilt cheap

ANYBODY NEED A HOLLEY DOUBLE PUMP REBUILT CHEAP I CAN CUSTOM TUNE LET ME KNOW THANX! :biggthumpup::wizard:

·
Registered
98 Posts
might as well put in my 2 cents here too, have almost fully equipped 2 car garage, 6.5 hp compresor, lotsa air tools, paint guns, airbrushing equipt, pipe benders, welder, mig tig, enigine stands, engine crane, powdercoating setup, electric power tools, manual tire machine, hand tools out my [email protected]#, A/C refigeration equipment (with EPA license) electrical and electronic equipt. pretty much anything to build or rebuild anything. I am a industrial maintenance engineer with 20+ years in the field, My son is line tech for Chrylser with diesel certifications and Army national guard deisel mechanic.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
ive been doing auto body and paint for 27 years in rockwall texas...i have 4 mustangs right now....just love them...if u need a pait job or body work call me...214 232-1837...gary..have a 4000 sq. ft shop
thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a Dake 25 Ton press with a huge assortment of arbor plates
An air over hydraulic tube bender with Bend Tech PRO desin software
Mig welding upto 5/8" thick
All the pullers, torque wrenches, drivers and measuring tools to do gear installs.

Have installed gears in most Dana axles and GM 14 Bolt Free Floaters

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone. I am in Addison for the summer and I want to buy/install suspension, fix some electrical, and tune up my 97 cobra. Anyone have a free weekend?? :01:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need a hook up on a good front wheel alignment for my lowered 03 cobra, NTB cant seem to get it in spec, I dont think the kid knew what he was doing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
clutch

have I ever pissed you off ?? or do you have to know me too ?

I hope not, since my brother left O'reilly's I been needin' another cheap parts hook up :D
hey i have a 1989 5.0 my clutch just exploded through the bellhousing how much can you get a clutch for? and do you know anyone with a bellhousing for sale and a flywheel?

thanks
dustin

·
Registered
5 Posts
clutch problems

i blew the clutch right through the bellhousing in my 1989 5.0, does anyone know where i can find a flywheel,clutch,bellhousing cheap and if so give me a call at 972-832-7899

thanks
dustin

·
Registered
6 Posts
91 5.0 Will not go past 3000 rpm. I have a new dist. wires,cap, rotor,plugs. Cleaned the maf sensor. can anyone help? it will ide great and run up to 3000 rom, then it cuts out and pops.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
jobs

I'm just trying to post on any page to see if my account will let me see the rest of the forum pages.

Thanks
red93

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bar B Que man

I can grill just about anything. And I'm not bad at holding a beer next to the car your working on. Really I need a roll cage put in an 81 hatchback mustang. 469-212-3025. I also sell UDS SMOKERS of your taste of teams.:buttkick:

161 - 180 of 187 Posts