12,279 Posts
CECILMACK2704 said:
i have 10mm socket and a flat head screwdriver
wow....what a post for big #11.

·
Im somebody's daddy!
14,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
VW owners, I got you covered on any maintenace, diagnosis, or repairs. The majority of the time I can get a price discount on parts. Send me a PM!

·
LUCIFER
5,462 Posts
Dominator said:
Im Dom....

Im a pharmacy technician... so i work with drugs... but good luck on any hookups. i can, however, tell you pretty much anything about prescription medications

I too am in the Pharmacy Industry, hookups? Hmm, only if you hook me up :cool:

·
Cummins > Powerstroke
19,065 Posts
GRAYHORSE said:
I now own a supplement site and forum.
Im still working on the home page but my forums are up. www.lockoutforums.com

So let me know if need supplements cheaper than the stores.... :cool:
congrats man!!! I will hit ya up next time I need to buy stuff. What brands are you currently selling?

·
Horse Trader
2,261 Posts
I'm looking for a hook up, or at least doing business w/ a DFWStangs member, for the following items.

• Machine shop that can assist in making me some male and female dies that will be able to form and shear, upto 18gauge mild steel, and ~14 gauge aluminum. Other parts as needed. (Back logged companies are fine, just let me know your next availability. Not looking to pay a premium for immediate job/jobs.)
  • Raw steel stock. Will be needing a relatively small amount of steel, building a C - Fram shop machine. Will need some 12", or bigger, C-channel, etc.
Shoot me a pm and I'll get your number! Thanks,
Darren

·
Registered
167 Posts
:D What he said!

·
The Mexican
2,906 Posts
I work at conn's in burleson so if you need a TV or appliances i can help you out the number there is 817-426-1007 Daniel

·
Registered
212 Posts
I live in Joshua and although i don't have a lot of mustang experience i do have a lot of hand tools,air tools,air compressor,floor jack, jack stands,110 welder,a nice three bay shop and a good supply of nuts & bolts and a lot of misc fasteners and other stuff.If you need a place to work on your stuff and you need a hand give me a call.Hell bring your motorized toys and we will take a brake and play on the forty acres. I will pull out my rail buggy,Yamaha blaster,or RM 250.Give ma a call 817 240-3917 ROY

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
im sam, i dont have much but basic hand toold garage jack stands air compressor and i got a 2500 cummins and a trailor and a couple com-a-longs. if you need any help getting a car somewhere, hell i'll even let you operate the come-a-long, because im a nice guy. i dont know everything but i can turn a wrench and like to work so if you need help let me know and i live in dallas btw

·
RIP
14,035 Posts
I am working for Pop-A-Lock now. Currently just doing car unlocks. Call me if you locked your keys in your car. 903-461-1935
Michael

·
Registered
16 Posts
I need a good reasonable auto shop to do a mass air conversion, cam install,and head work that wont break the wallet can anyone help or let me know. I do mechanic work but live in apartments that don't allow it, most stuff i do anyway but something of this magnitude i'm not going to try their patience.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Crackhouse04GT - Ford technician, so if you need to know about recurring problems or are having a difficult time figuring stuff out, just holla. I'm also down for gasoline side jobs if you live in the west texas area and have a fellow technician that is highly skilled in the diesel area of things.

141 - 160 of 187 Posts