DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question. I have a 2000 Gt with 18 inch rims. The fronts are 18x8.5, and I am buying Saleen rotors and calipers, they are 13 in. My friend tried them on his 17x8 stock gt wheels and did not fit. The saleen wheels are 18x9. Will they fit on my 18x8.5? Any Help or thoughts???

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GE said:
Three 14 inch rims is runnin' on the side (They riding on the side?)
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh......My........GOD.......!!!:eek: :eek: Did GE post on my thread??? Isn't he like really famous on this website?????
<<<<really excited

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
I've seen that G-ride of yours back when it had that big honkin' sticker on the back. Didn't it say something like Type-R Cobra or something?

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yes, that was back then though when i was a mojo. Now i'm white and have Saleen Stickers.

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GE said:
When you were...a... mojo? :confused:
Don't act like you don't know what that is. Besides i was kiddin only. So when have you seen my ride, have i met you???

·
Premium Member
32,085 Posts
Yes, I've met you. I saw you leaving Jeremy's house one night ... why were you guys exchanging money like that? :confused:

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Poisond281 said:
M.O.D., I saw you at the 7-11 on Mockingbird the other night. I was in a POS 86. :D
so you saw me huh. How did you know it was me.? were you pumping gas? Did i have a fine chick with me?

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GE said:
Yes, I've met you. I saw you leaving Jeremy's house one night ...
Which one of his houses? He moves as much times as mustangs he has. I still don't remember meeting you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts