DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be home on leave from korea and heading to japan. Wouldnt mind meetting up with some dfwstang guys and girls. That is if ya dont mind a gen1 lightning guy. Where will ya'll be hangin out at?

Thanks
Josh

·
Dead Stop Bobby :D
4,192 Posts
welcome home man.. there's lots of meets that will be going on in the summer.. 2 for sure that i know is the wal mart parking lot off 190 and coit on tuesday nights after 8 pm and then the Wednesday Garland meet at Sonic off NW hwy and Garland rd in front of Frys Electronics.. that gets a good crowd after 845-9pm.. hope to see u there!

·
Getting Out Of The Game
3,118 Posts
Bobby C 01TA said:
welcome home man.. there's lots of meets that will be going on in the summer.. 2 for sure that i know is the wal mart parking lot off 190 and coit on tuesday nights after 8 pm and then the Wednesday Garland meet at Sonic off NW hwy and Garland rd in front of Frys Electronics.. that gets a good crowd after 845-9pm.. hope to see u there!
what he said ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome back!! Where at in Japan are you headed? I came from Misawa about a year ago.

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
you should try and make the garland gtg.. :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will prolly do as many gtg's as I can. I have to squeeze in a trip to arkansas to my last base also. It will be a busy month for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts