DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 minutes left in the 2nd and Mavs playing solid so far. playing good defense and passing the ball well.

GO MAVS!!!

·
Dirty Mexican
1,110 Posts
Go Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT game so far. Mavs up by 8 with 8 minutes left.

GO MAVS!!!

marcus

·
Along for the ride
7,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MAVS WIN!!! that's 8 in a row. i think this team showed what it's capable of playing like today. like i said in the beginning of the season, give this team time to learn to play together. i think they are starting to do this. i look for them to get even better as the season goes on.

GO MAVS!!!

marcus

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
Very impressive! Bradly is even showing a glimmer of hope.. he has made some key plays in the last couple of games. It would be great if he continues to do something else besides warm the bench.

·
MFFL!
15,423 Posts
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this game today. Even though we were shorthanded, we didn't play like it. Bradley didn't play a ton, but when he was in there, he had an effect on the game.

The schedule is really stacked in the Mavs favor right now to go on a prolonged winning streak. We're 12 games over .500. If we don't come out of this stretch that I mentioned at least 19 games over, then we did something wrong.

Next up:
@ Seattle
@ Utah
Denver
Golden State
@ New Orleans
Detroit
@ Atlanta
New York
@ Memphis
@ Cleveland
Houston
LA Clippers
San Antonio

·
Banned
2,066 Posts
Bradley just doesnt seem to be able to handle his height, needs to hit the gym. It is kinda a joke when the Mavs put Bradley up against shaq.

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
Fire Nellie, trade McRib and Cyber'toine. HURRY! :D

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
slowimport96 said:
Bradley just doesnt seem to be able to handle his height, needs to hit the gym. It is kinda a joke when the Mavs put Bradley up against shaq.
Umm.. it's a joke when Shaq goes up against anyone. No one really has a one on one answer for him.

Now, had we picked up a big man, we would have a better chance. That didn't happen though. We just have to hope Bradley keeps playing like this, and hope his knees and back stay with him.

·
Big Fundamental
911 Posts
Minnesota goes on a run like this almost every year. They then fall apart just in time for the playoffs.

·
The Stock Vert Club
2,040 Posts
VetEtr said:
Fire Nellie, trade McRib and Cyber'toine. HURRY! :D

Spoken like a true expert.. :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid the Mavs go further than last season.. you will be saying, "give Nellie a raise and let him coach the Rangers too!"

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
slowimport96 said:
Bradley just doesnt seem to be able to handle his height, needs to hit the gym.
He's been plagued by that his entire career. I don't think it's a matter of him not hitting the gym. He's tall, but that doesn't mean he can work out like a "normal" guy and build that kinda muscle. With that height, he's had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at him to try and get him to put on a few pounds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts