DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is up with that score! 83-81? They barely won. Didn't get a chance to watch the game, are they just playing that shitty?

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,855 Posts
I think they need to get back into the groove after the Christmas layoff. Det v Wash was 87-82. Tor v. Sea is pretty good 39-41 in the 2nd.

None of the Mavs were on tonight. Nash 4 for 16, Finley 5-16. Dirk was the only one at .500 of the shooters.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I watched the whole game.

I'm getting a little concerned. The Mavs seem to be regressing to their old way of playing. Finley seems content to just take the outside shot instead of driving in. Nash, although still a bad ass, isn't shooting that well as of late. And Bradley......well, let's just say he starting to spend too much time discussing "no calls" with the refs and getting his ass knocked to the floor.

What happened to the aggressive "push it" style that propelled the Mavs to double-digit leads before half time??:confused:

·
I wanna be just like evil jose
767 Posts
nitrofish said:
I watched the whole game.

I'm getting a little concerned. The Mavs seem to be regressing to their old way of playing. Finley seems content to just take the outside shot instead of driving in. Nash, although still a bad ass, isn't shooting that well as of late. And Bradley......well, let's just say he starting to spend too much time discussing "no calls" with the refs and getting his ass knocked to the floor.

What happened to the aggressive "push it" style that propelled the Mavs to double-digit leads before half time??:confused:
I completely agree about Finley. He scores 30+ every game he is determined to take it to the basket and 10-20 when he settles for the jump shot. What I don’t get his he has the skill to beat 90% of the people of the dribble. The Mavs are a FG team and you have stretches where your shot does not go in. I think this year they are finding ways to win the close games. Wins at NO and Denver when they scored less then 85 points shows me they can win games when they don’t score 100+ and last year I didn’t think they could. I think there shot will come back soon. Hopefully before Jan 15 :D

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess we will see how they plan Saturday against the Knicks.

·
Rolling with the homies
31,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Mav's are 24-4 with San Antonio like 6 games behind them :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.